• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer New Mount System 8.6

Forkz

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,
Since a lot of people still use Tibia 8.6 for projects, decide to think of a mount system for the 8.6 client!

Well, the first part consists of adding mount within the 8.6 client with the respective mounts, this has already been done.

Screenshot_2.png

Second part consists of doing the scripts part within the server, the system would work as follows.
Commands:
!mount "set outfit window opens for available mount changes."

índice.jpg
!m "up and down the mount."

If any programmers are interested in this system, contact me!

wait, are you looking for a programmer or is your system ready already? if the first option, ask a mod to move this thread to job section

Mod, move my topic to a programmers area!

Hello Otlanders,
Since a lot of people still use Tibia 8.6 for projects, decide to think of a mount system for the 8.6 client!

Well, the first part consists of adding mount within the 8.6 client with the respective mounts, this has already been done.

View attachment 54525

Second part consists of doing the scripts part within the server, the system would work as follows.
Commands:

View attachment 54527

share it :(

Hello Otlanders,

View attachment 54525

Commands:

View attachment 54527

Man you share this system?

Hola Otlanders,
Dado que mucha gente todavía usa Tibia 8.6 para proyectos, ¡decida pensar en un sistema de montaje para el cliente 8.6!

Pues bien, la primera parte consiste en añadir montura dentro del cliente 8.6 con las respectivas monturas, esto ya se ha hecho.

View attachment 54525

La segunda parte consiste en hacer la parte de scripts dentro del servidor, el sistema funcionaría de la siguiente manera.
Comandos:
!mount "se abre la ventana de conjunto para los cambios de montaje disponibles".

View attachment 54527
!m "arriba y abajo de la montura".

Si algún programador está interesado en este sistema, ¡contáctame!
yo ([email protected])

Back