• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New no Pvp world

Do You think that a New no Pvp world would have more players than lunarforce?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lunarforce is doing really good at the moment with all these players on if you was to break it apart your stupid its the busiest hardcore PVP server around at the moment including real tibia,

I think a good idea would be make another server like twinforce with hard exp stages, exp from killing players and no transfers to it that would do good I reacon

~Joe Flow

I non pvp server would have like 3 kk players average pretty sure, all they gonna do is decrease the xp rates and we will have the biggest ammount of players ever in a ot server . Personally i wouldnt play it, because i believe that non pvp servers arent fun but i just can´t deny that it would be awesome to twifysoft as a company because it will dramatically increase the numbers of players and obviously the money coming from them, wich will help other servers aswell, including lunarforce and shadowcores

Back