• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New no Pvp world

Do You think that a New no Pvp world would have more players than lunarforce?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kenjin magician

They Won´t quit until they drop me
Reaction score
Do You think that a New no Pvp world would have more players than lunarforce?

Before no pvp servers came to real tibia, cip asked what the community thought about it and internet tough guys like above said it was a shit idea ofc. Then when they came out they were the most popular servers and still are to this day. Personally it wouldn't surprise me if after a month or 2 the server count surpassed shadowcores.

Lol it probly wud split up the 1k asswipes 100% afk from shadowcores, but for the 73rd time no fuck off

k7CB8Of.png

Seeking approval by Staff.

In my opinion, the best choice would be:
  • Open-PvP Server like in ShadowCores,
  • Stages/Rates like in LunarForce,
  • No botting allowed at all (like nowhere in twifysoft)
ShadowCores brought many players to twifysoft. Many of them started playing LunarForce because of its lower population (which results in lower prices and faster exp. gaining as well)

I think the best idea is to host shadowcores server and the one I mentioned earlier.
Do you like my idea?

Why dont we just keep it as lunar\shadows one for pvpers one for rpgers\pvpers

Why dont we just keep it as lunar\shadows one for pvpers one for rpgers\pvpers
Cause there is too much ppl on shadowcores?

#down

Yup. I already posted my idea for a new twify's server. See above :>

Last edited:
Before no pvp servers came to real tibia, cip asked what the community thought about it and internet tough guys like above said it was a shit idea ofc. Then when they came out they were the most popular servers and still are to this day. Personally it wouldn't surprise me if after a month or 2 the server count surpassed shadowcores.
probally because there mostly botted...

People say alot about charlovers, like this was a insult... There always this type of people, people how play the game to make quests, hunts, addons, and there is people how like tibia only to fight war(PVP). Back in this days, I liked to do boths, but now, I only like wars, a non-pvp server would be a good idea, with this great updates in the last years, thats alot to do in the game, i would not play, bcuz the only thing tibia is atractive to me is the PvP... But is still a good idea.

Back