• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New on OT Client

Indahouse

Reaction score
Hello,

I have see the OT Client supports a version 12.15 with .spr and .dat, we have this from there a post of one explain how to revert client 12 or 11 into 10 and get spr and dat file.
All is fine creating a things/1215 and copy files inside.
Opening OT Client, looks amazing, but entering for example xxxx.servegame.com:7171 , ( i try with like 12x gmail and with account name, but is ' conecting.. ' and is infinity )
I Try differents 12x ( taking minversion 11 to maxversion 1260 ) servers listed on otservlist, but stays in conecting , and nothing happens, is anything to do or maybe are spr and dat not working ?

The link of the 12.15 version i have downloaded

Otclient does not support this protocol version.

I Can connect on only one server.... login.ezodus.net this one in 12.52, but after some X minutes says outdated version
And what about 11 - 12.20 - 12.52 in otclient ? Is for a localhost only?

Open Tibia Unity also started to support 12.x, but unfortunately you can't expect further updates from it.

servers listed on otservlist
dude if your trying to play ots from otservlist, just download their own client and play, or is there any specific reason that you want to play with your own client instead?

No it's not for bot, is for the visual client just, i know you think im stupid but its this i like otv8.
I Was following some tutorials to creating custom clients 12, but each time you do anything giving errors, so to hard to do it, atm i just find one guy has do it a custom client 12, is arch server, and is very beautiful, after well is a pro obviously, and no people share how do it.
Just i saw is for 12.52 and i was thinking can play on my ot, ( see is possible customise the client ) and want start with this client, nothing more, but if is not possible, is not a problem, going wait if we can expect a tutorial about this

Thanks for your answers

So I understand that all the versions quoted in the client are just there to look pretty and do not work

Sans titre.png

Last edited:
So I understand that all the versions quoted in the client are just there to look pretty and do not work

View attachment 55758

they will work AS LONG AS YOU:

• provide the exact set of client files of the server that you are trying to connect to
  • make sure the server you are trying to connect doesn't block OTClient v8
  • provide the exact URL to connect to it (something/login.php , not ip numbers)

btw you don't need to deny, nobody you judge you for telling you want to bot on these server since client 12.x doesn't have bot (*)
:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for reply, im not player, just want try create a Custom 12 tibia client from other sources than tibia 12 client provided on Otservbr, like Using Tibia Unity ( archlight, ravendawn... ) who know this customs clients are most awesome than simply tibia client if you see and understand me

Thanks for your reply

No One has tried with this one, viewing character list, but not conecting in game Error 10060

Back