• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New OTItemEditor

You don't need to rename the files. Create a folder 1031
It should be like this:

data/1031/Tibia.spr
data/1031/Tibia.dat

(Unable to edit) Mind you I'm running 64bit Windows 7, could this be the .Net Framework issue?

I already have them.

Please resolve the following:
A newer version of Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable has been detected on the machine.

I'm having this problem, and already installed net framework 4.0
also updated windows, what can i do plz?
bg6zp4.jpg

@EdMignari

Never scan the site, always scan your files:

Alright Scan ( SHA256 - 001f2712d613bd3553f3a792353325162f7b428d2cb284b0f136f2eed8ed6f2e)

Clean =]

Can someone please include some troubleshooting? I've gone back and forth like 4 or 5 times trying to get this to work for 10.31. I copy/pasted my tibia.spr and .dat files from my 10.31 client to the data folder and renamed them tibia1031.spr and tibia1031.dat, and it still gives that error. I try to load my TFS 1.0 otb anyway and it errors with #54. I'm using the OTItemEditor 0.5.6 btw, but this was the same issue with 0.5.4

I think 10.31 is using a custom .DAT file. I seen that posted on another forum here. Ill see if I can find the answer later, no time right now. If you solve it before hand please let us know.

ok well :S i didnt see you fixed it and no way to edit or delete my previous post :S perhaps I need more sleep lol

@EdMignari
Maybe add the function to add missing item files, it should fetch all items from dat. If it make any sense xD

ItemEditor 0.3

Features:
  • Support for version 10.37
  • Partial support for transparency.
  • Select client folder.

Download:

ItemEditor
Scan

GitHub

Note: Uninstall the previous version and delete the folder ItemEditor.

@EdMignari
Maybe add the feature, add missing dat. With that it will automatic adding all items from dat which are missing in items.otb with the dat attributes.

Back