• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New OTItemEditor

Please, add multi-select items deleting function. It would be very useful.

rehost please
hi

Does not work with 10.41, hope update soon. ;)

greetings and thanks
rehost please
Reupload..
bump, link not working
Im having issues on compiling...
can someone upload a pre compiled version ( need 10.41)
thanks

Please download directly from GitHub. I cannot edit this post and I didn't check it regularly.

@EdMignari

Hello EdMignari
I want to do the same query that you put in your post your another great tool called ObjetBuided, which by the way works perfect, the issue with the Item Editor is that after adding items to dat file and spr OB when I want to add to otbm with this program does not read me the items, only that cast me as I find it would be worth.
Congratulations on these 2 programs are great and saves a lot of work when put the items.
Greetings and thanks for reading.

Hi :)

After adding the item to the OB, you need to add a new item or use an existing id in the ItemEditor:

1 - Go to menu Edit > Create Item or (Ctrl + I)
2 - Select the Client ID (displayed in the OB)
3 - Right-click on the item in the list and select Reload Item to set all properties from the client item.

You must use the id displayed in the ItemEditor to add on items.xml, RME , create item by spells, etc.

Hi :)

After adding the item to the OB, you need to add a new item or use an existing id in the ItemEditor:

1 - Go to menu Edit > Create Item or (Ctrl + I)
2 - Select the Client ID (displayed in the OB)
3 - Right-click on the item in the list and select Reload Item to set all properties from the client item.

You must use the id displayed in the ItemEditor to add on items.xml, RME , create item by spells, etc.

EdMignari
ok since I came out, hehe, thanks for your kind explanation and again congratulate you on your great work, you're the best.
Greetings and Happy New Year

I've been doing tons of things but I can't find out what my issue is, I've been adding a new item in for the past few days trying to get it to work. I've gotten it to add to my private server , but now every time I try and make the item I'll get a client side crash would this be because of the obt file, or would it be part of my dat/spr?

EdMignari Men no sera q ya tendras algo de tiempo para poder hacer que trabaje con 7.4 q aun no sale nada para esa version y tu sigues siendo mi unica esperanza y la de otros q tampoco saben como hacerlo :D

Back