• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New OTItemEditor

EdMignari

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
OTItemEditor is a program used to edit the OTB data files.

t9mv.png
GitHub

Credits:
- these guys
- Edmignari: Refactoring code and layout improvements.

I had a fork in another account, when I moved to this new account I've not created a new fork. I could fork and make a pull, but there is a lot of changes.

Not working on Windows 8.1 x64.
It shows errors while loading DLL files

Cant get it work when i start it it gives error but starts, when i will open 10.31 otb i says cant find something 54.

How can i fix it?

The error is: Plugin1030: Bad dat signature. Expected signature is 52FDFC2C and loaded signature is 52AED581.

Solved it. It seems that the forgotten server source isnt using 10.35 otb files yet but it is using 10.35 client. What I did was copy the tibia.spr and tibia.dat from 10.31 version and paste it in the 10.35 client. Worked just fine, I can login and play. Btw, if anyone wants to use 10.35 otb's in OTitemeditor when it releases just add: version="1035" description="Tibia 10.35" otbversion="56" datsignature="52FDFC2C" sprsignature="52FDFC54"/> and the program will recognize, very good program. For now, that's it. Sorry about triple post, I don't know how to edit or delete them, so if anyone can mash them up in one post, I'd be grateful.

Hi, i looking way to create new, clean items.otb for tibia 8.6 or other. Thats posible when i used this editor?

for some reason with my last Otitemeditor when I added items to my Dat file using greys, the otitemeditor would screw my sprite and CID numbers up causing it to bug out in game.

Can someone please include some troubleshooting? I've gone back and forth like 4 or 5 times trying to get this to work for 10.31. I copy/pasted my tibia.spr and .dat files from my 10.31 client to the data folder and renamed them tibia1031.spr and tibia1031.dat, and it still gives that error. I try to load my TFS 1.0 otb anyway and it errors with #54. I'm using the OTItemEditor 0.5.6 btw, but this was the same issue with 0.5.4

Back