• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New otservers list! Otservers.online

I have a question to all who read this topic, if otservers.online release V2 (official site) i want demand subforum on otland like Otservlist Discussion (https://otland.net/forums/otservlist-discussion.451/)
If any server list have this possibility i think we can do the same. If any admin/mod see this i would like to ask you to comment on this. Is it possible?
It might end up getting removed, but people are still waiting for a response since 4 months Suggestion - Remove otservlist subforum (https://otland.net/threads/remove-otservlist-subforum.276321)

But I agree, if they keep it, I see no reason why your list shouldn't be receiving a subforum as well then.

Otservlist was the first open tibia server list that gained popularity and has been the most popular list forever. You've had a website up for 10 minutes and you're demanding a subforum in the biggest English open tibia forum? Holy shit you're delusional. This speaks volumes about you, your team and your product.
I think every project should have the same capabilities and if there is an option for otservlist to have a board, why can't others have it?
Even more so would the matter of wanting to remove their subforum.
And i don't agree with the statement that it says anything about me or the team, i just ask about it.

I think every project should have the same capabilities and if there is an option for otservlist to have a board, why can't others have it?
Even more so would the matter of wanting to remove their subforum.
And i don't agree with the statement that it says anything about me or the team, i just ask about it.
It seems to be a fair argument ( since the team here didnt respond to that thread yet it also seems something else is going on we're not aware of or they simply dont care) however you didn't just ask you said you demanded, which is a bad attitude. To request it respectfully is not the same as what you did.

You should have worded yourself better, don't double down on it, just accept it. It's not a big deal unless you let it be.

It seems to be a fair argument ( since the team here didnt respond to that thread yet it also seems something else is going on we're not aware of or they simply dont care) however you didn't just ask you said you demanded, which is a bad attitude. To request it respectfully is not the same as what you did.

You should have worded yourself better, don't double down on it, just accept it. It's not a big deal unless you let it be.
Sorry, wrong choice of words, I think everyone knows what I mean.

well, despite everything else, this is indeed a great list, but in the end, to all users, I think what will mater is how different it will be to otservlist in the questions of:

1. how will paid advisement work?
  2. transparency and openness about actions taken and request of community input
  3. how will you deal with spoof in general (example)

but do you know what my greatest dream is? :D a server list that IS NOT based on player count, but on votes like some sort of rating system (yes, yes I know we can bot, hack, macro these, but still so we can do spoof online player count)

• votes would reset every month or so
  • each server would have its own voting link
  • there would be plugins for popular AACs so player could vote and earn points to exchange for ingame goods
  • players would be able to vote once per day
  • you could still sell something like the golden thing to highlight the server
  • you could still sell fixed ad positions between placements
an example here, sorry but only available in portuguese

Last edited by a moderator:
but do you know what my greatest dream is? :D a server list that IS NOT based on player count, but on votes like some sort of rating system (yes, yes I know we can bot, hack, macro these, but still so we can do spoof online player count)
I think a combination of both could be good, and votes could be weighted against player counts and compared to the average numbers from other servers on the list. If a server reports 2000 online players but gets 5 votes per week, you can very likely assume that they're reporting garbage, if the average number would look something like 600 online players and 150 weekly votes.

But of course no system will ever be perfect, it's just an idea for a better scoring system.

Looks good. what i did not like. it's that i can't see any server if i have not made my registration before. Also i see that ping is displayed. the displayed ping is for usa only? won't it creates a bit of confusion? or how do they calculate the ping from the server to my pc?

will be real online? without mc / afk:)

add the ability to choose a color ( black / white )
sorry for my eng :D

Last edited:
I'm not sure if it's a rush of creativity or a sense of competition and copying elements from your otservers?

otservlist.gif

btw. He changed these elements for the first time in 12 years. Coincidence? I dont think so. 😅

will be real online? without mc / afk:)

add the ability to choose a color ( black / white )
sorry for my eng :D
Impossible to determine 'real' online because 'real' is subjective and will never please everyone involved

better is to provide users with clear and transparent stats so they can themselves determine what the 'real' player count is.

Impossible to determine 'real' online because 'real' is subjective and will never please everyone involved

better is to provide users with clear and transparent stats so they can themselves determine what the 'real' player count is.
XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
Next spoof /fake list.
GL XD

@Dedefere @4Kazelot
I mentioned this in my original comments post, but it has already caused an issue for us, so I'll raise it again.

When users add a server to the list with a domain name, your service is resolving and storing the IP address that the domain name points to. Your service is then querying the stored IP address directly, rather than the supplied domain.

The case where this causes a problem for me right now is that I've just changed hosting providers for Dura-Online. The sub-domain for the login & status server remains the same (go.dura-online.com), but the IP address has changed. With your current service configuration, Dura-Online now displays as offline because you are querying the old IP.

Please contact me if you need any further information.

Hi Michael 4463,

Sorry to miss your comments earlier. Next time, for otservers related matters, please write directly to the official email: [email protected]. You will then receive quick and professional help.

The polling of servers takes place only on the ip addresses, because polling by the domain increases the connection time with the target server. I would like to remind you that the current version of otservers is in the preview phase. It has little to do with the end result that will be released in the coming months (the current version does not contain many features). Of course, in the official otservers release, there will be an option to update the ip address to which the domain redirects.

Your server is now properly displayed.

really nice one, specially the statistics part, I just think the header part (the part people see when entering the website) is a little too big so it is not so intuitive that there is a list bellow, and also please provide an alternative light version theme (not everyone is a dark theme lover 😁) but other than that, nice project, hope it doesn't die out like every other, and if you need help with pt-br translation I might be able to help a little just send me a pm

Hello Evil Puncker,

I cannot send a private message to you. If you can, start a private conversation with me or write to [email protected].

Statement

At the outset, I wish to express my solidarity with an independent Ukraine. The otservers logo took on the colors of Ukraine for an indefinite period of time. Ukraine does not have much in common with Tibia, but this war cannot be ignored. F*cked Putin should suffer the consequence and be annihilated.

Probably many of you expected the full version of otservers to be released early this year. However, this did not happen. We have made a decision to transfer and adapt our part of the project to the latest available technologies, which are undergoing changes during this period. In March, a candidate for a stable release of the frontend framework on which otservers is based is to be released. Our work has already . In the coming months, we expect a full-fledged otservers release in our best version. We are proud that the design we create is of high quality, tuned for all players and creators and providing the best user experience.

Thank you for so many kind words in our direction, for your support and for the daily use of our OT list by so many people from all over the world.

Statement

At the outset, I wish to express my solidarity with an independent Ukraine. The otservers logo took on the colors of Ukraine for an indefinite period of time. Ukraine does not have much in common with Tibia, but this war cannot be ignored. F*cked Putin should suffer the consequence and be annihilated.

Probably many of you expected the full version of otservers to be released early this year. However, this did not happen. We have made a decision to transfer and adapt our part of the project to the latest available technologies, which are undergoing changes during this period. In March, a candidate for a stable release of the frontend framework on which otservers is based is to be released. Our work has already . In the coming months, we expect a full-fledged otservers release in our best version. We are proud that the design we create is of high quality, tuned for all players and creators and providing the best user experience.

Thank you for so many kind words in our direction, for your support and for the daily use of our OT list by so many people from all over the world.

Thank you for what you do.
Glory to Ukraine!

F*CK PUTIN FOREVER!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey! Appreciate you taking stance for the Ukraine! :)

I would like to propose an Idea, just toyed around a little bit with your page. For me one big argument to play servers is having a variety of custom vocations! can you let creators add their vocation number so we can search for servers with more than 4 vocs? ty!

Hello Ftilt,

Hey! Appreciate you taking stance for the Ukraine! :)

I would like to propose an Idea, just toyed around a little bit with your page. For me one big argument to play servers is having a variety of custom vocations! can you let creators add their vocation number so we can search for servers with more than 4 vocs? ty!

We will definitely come up with something. We have a tag system (currently they cannot be edited yet as this is a preview version). Thanks to them, the creator of the server with more professions will be able to add the appropriate tag. Players will be able to search for all servers that have this tag. Is this a satisfactory solution? If you want to add something, feel free to write.

Back