• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New OTSlist!

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello dear otlanders,
Im proud to announce that tomorrow I will successfully launch another otslist :D Some of you may think :" why another otslist clone?" . The answer is simple:to give the server owners another chance to advertise their servers! Not only that they can make banners now? No! They ALSO can imagine a nice reward system for their players !
Because on this otslist the visitors can hit on their favourits server once every 24 hours . Every hit counts once. And the ots are ranked after hits! So give ur players some free premmy points when they advertise you on otslist!
e.g.: "if we reach 200 hits within next week all players will get 50 premium points.". Or you fogure out a solution to reward your players directly for each hit ;)
If you add your site to otslist u can also write a description for ur ot!
More info to come!

DOMAIN/WEBSITE:
Will be displayed after launch!

//Damon

Im first give, advertise my server xD

Nice! I will add my server!

Working on a otslist logo currently ;) nice to hear dude :D
I also plan to add "OT-News" to it!
There will be latest news of the "in my eyes" most developed and frequently(constantly) updated servers of each type(evo,rlmap,custom)

I can't imagine how many people have tried to create their own serverlist, yet none of them made a big name of themselves.
However, good luck and maybe yours can come out in a good light.

Thank you ;) had some trouble but now I fixed smth again :p

Nice still this is my thread ;) please dont post ur stuff here :D

e.g.: "if we reach 200 hits within next week all players will get 50 premium points.". Or you fogure out a solution to reward your players

So your actively encouraging server owners to exploit the flaw in your system. That's certainly a new one. I sincerely hope your site fails if you continue to encourage false server voting. Seriously what would be the point? except for making some change from ads or selling some sort of premium service for yourself I don't see the benefit to the community.

if I ever would make a list, I'd make different list for if it's real map, or custom... custom would always be above everyhting else.
And also, I'd make sure NO servers would show in the list, if they so would allow 1 botter in the game.

I think it's high time for the entire OT community to stop support cheaters.

First:
There is anticheat cuz ine ip can only vote once every 24hours!
The servers will be listed after voting.
SECOND:
To vote you first need to pass a gateaway which avoids bots voting :eek: !
THIRD:
So far im not planning making any money with this otslist exept maybee placing some ads, because im not paying anything for this service. I use a website that helps creators of such lists to make their plans come true. And my plan is, to make this nice otslist, with servers having their own banners in list and also description. Like I said, they will be listed after voting , but hmm if i dont sell "votes" then how come this could be "exploits" or cheating of anyone? I will write on external site my top 3 servers (one custom , one real and one evo, like mentioned in forst posts).
Those servers i will maybee display somewhere special and I will consider new servers every week. There will be always 3 featured servers from whivh i think they have potential and are constantly developed and updated!

Hope could solve problems of ppl who think i want profit :D
Read "THIRD" if your one of those guys and skipped everything but this lil sentence..

Kind Regards and hope we can be looking forward together now,
Damon :p

UPDATE:
Your epic screenshot on otslist? Advertising your server or just showoff a great experience of you, go here for more information:

http://otland.net/f41/contest-screenshots-needed-164516/

Last edited:
Keep it up! So glad to see this.

Good Luck!
Loney

Thanks for your good wishes :)

Realese date may be also tomorrow, concering an issue that has to be fixed.

AND HERE FOR HATERS:
I,
Damon,
Dont plan to add any premium services like otslisteu or otservlist have! The only money i maybee will make is through ads or donations of your own will, without resulting in any advantage for you , if you would have decided to donate :D
-----------
Thats it! Looking forward to putting it up haha! Maybee u can add ur own youtube videos ima not sure yet ;)

Last edited:
Goodluck Damon, I have to admit I'm currently unsatisfied with my current "otservlist" provider though it's brought me many great server's! Change is needed!

Back