• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Payment Method?

I mean to add this Methodes!
So you can use:
Paypal, paysafecard or Ukash u know?

Greetz, SlaXx

Other solutions might be useful, because teenager or kids here on forum dont have paypal...
@SlaXx
give me 10€(3 months) or 25€(1 year) paysafecard and I buy otland premium for you with my paypal...

Other solutions might be useful, because teenager or kids here on forum dont have paypal...

That's why OtLand uses PayPal, because it requires an adult. Teenagers shouldn't be allowed to pay for anything (in my opinion), simply because 90% of them aren't responsible enough to do so. And if you're from the United States, you aren't considered an "adult" (legally) until the age of 18, at which time you can do whatever you please, such as making your own bank account & setting up a PayPal account.

Regards,
TibiaWR

I completely agree with all the things mentioned, but i also think some other way should be offered, because no adults are responsible enough to invest their money, and we are not talknig about big amounts of money, but its just my sincere opinion

No, it doesn't.
Just because it's "good enough" for you doesn't mean it's good for everyone.

I guarantee you, at least in the United States, you cannot be under a certain age and acquire a verified PayPal account.

You should know that because I am from this region of the world, I am rarely going to speak about others. If it is different somewhere else, I was not aware at the time I made that statement.

I guarantee you, at least in the United States, you cannot be under a certain age and acquire a verified PayPal account.

The United States are not the whole world.

You should know that because I am from this region of the world, I am rarely going to speak about others. If it is different somewhere else, I was not aware at the time I made that statement.

Writing in a smaller font is pointless, irritating and pretentious. You can get your point across without doing so.

Actually no, the United States is not the whole world, but it is the world's reserve currency, accepted in most countries. Too bad that's all going to end pretty soon. America will crumble within the next 2 years. Just saying.

stay on topic please, you're about to start a flame war.

He used a literary technique to add a side note.

And exactly how does a "side note" require screwing around with fonts? (Side notes have absolutely nothing to do with "literary techniques", by the way.)

Actually no, the United States is not the whole world, but it is the world's reserve currency

Reserve currencies have nothing to do with the discussion at hand. (The United States Dollar is a reserve currency along with the Euro, Pound and Yen).

He didn't mess around with fonts, he changed the size and made it italic. And that is used to make a side note or give some details that aren't 100% necessary.
ONT: Paypal is good enough, I don't see any reason why someone might not like it.

Back