• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Payment Method?

I don't think we need them.. PayPal is enough.

You can't say PayPal is enough when the only method you can pay through it is Credit Card. Paysafecard is an excellent paying method and I'd surelly think it would bring more donators.

If there was a way to donate by sms or mobile phone like daopay i'd be a donator by now :3

He didn't mess around with fonts, he changed the size and made it italic. And that is used to make a side note or give some details that aren't 100% necessary.
ONT: Paypal is good enough, I don't see any reason why someone might not like it.

Simply because they have no credit card. That renders it completely useless for them.

You need to be a commercially registered company to accept Paysafecard. OTLand is not a company.[FONT=Arial, verdana, sans-serif][/FONT]

You need to be a commercially registered company to accept Paysafecard. OTLand is not a company.[FONT=Arial, verdana, sans-serif][/FONT]

I think I have seen a website accepting donations through Paysafecard but I might be remembering wrong...

Back