• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Pc, Can someone tell me if its good?

the processor with 1.6 GHZ u can only play the oldest computer games but for tibia is it good haha :D

i got 2.7 GHZ and cant play Anno 1403 :((

It's an ok computer. I got 3gb of ram, 3.47ghz duel-core processor your is not the best, nor the crappiest.

@Assassin: :)

LoL Sorry, I totally misinterpreted this:
Haha xD Still I know i can't use them (Sharp does now too) to play Left for dead or hardcore games. But still xD as i said before. It's better than what i have atm. :thumbup:

So you don't need help? Well I offered you but you didn't seem to react at all

that computer is worth like 100 euro? :O

Pretty bad stats =/

Myself I'm going to order a computer now, checking for where to get the best one that my pocket will allow ;)

will pay between 750-1000 Euro for a new one ;)

I'm not from freakin' Europe so this is like the best pc they had in the store so >.>

Intel ATOM is a processor made for extreme power-saving, and for use in very power-limited products, thus it's mostly used in netbooks.

If you buy a stationary computer with it, don't expect any extreme performance;
Internet browsing and office work, sure.
Light gaming like runescape, sure.
Listening to music, sure.
Low-def movies, Yep.
High Def movies, No.
Demanding games like WoW, AION, Mirrors edge, etc... forget it.
Massive multitasking, nope.

Suggestion: don't buy it in New Zealand.

Reality: shit, it's under your mom's bed now... :|

That Pc would be a kick ass linux machine tho :D.
Let me explain why. I myself have Intel atom processor Netbook with
* Intel Atom 270 1.6GHz processor
* 1GB Ram
* 160GB Hard Drive.
* Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
Etc rest of the specs don't matter.

With a 10 inch screen. It had windows xp on it when I got it, Youtube Hd videos lagged. Hulu omg don't want to start there. Tibia usage best! around 30 to 54 Fps. Mapping lagged when the map was huge, Had to be zoomed in close Intel graphics fault on this part.

With Linux Ubuntu 9.10 performance on boot up was awesome!
Mapping little sluggish but performed a tad better.
Hulu watchable! lags on menu surfing while watching something tho.
Tibia same fps not much an improvement.
Multi tasking epic!
HD Video playback in Youtube works well! Full screen mode makes it great!.

But yea that's just my opinions with similar specs of this Pc. All depends what u want to use. I say linux for sure tho :p

Back