• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Project

Activity

Reaction score
Hey there,
I am starting new project and i need to know somethings before i start
  1. Which TFS should i work in? I heard about 1.x is the best nowadays so which version? 1.1, 1.2 or 1.3
  2. Where can i download it to not get bugged or edited shitty by someone else?
  3. Which tibia version that should be good for game play?
  4. What kind of OTS that people like? Like real map, custom OTS?
  5. What is the rate that they like? High or low?
Best Regards,
Activity

1- it all depends on what are you lookng for.. if you like old clients versions i would recommend you old tfs 0.4 versions if you like higher ones pick up a 1.1 1.2 or 1.3 it doesnt matter ( ofc 1.3 its the more up to date)
2-you can get the distributions at downloads sections or in otland's github
3- its doesn't matter. anyway, you just have to keep in mind that older versions lacks of some good features
4- i think people like real map ots because they dont have to re-discover everything and the are more comfortable with what they already knows instead of re-discorver things
5- people mostly like high rates ots .. but if you want a long term ot for sure just go for the low.rate if its good people will play it anyway or go for some in the middle not so high not so low

hopefully these hints might help you

:)

4- i think people like real map ots because they dont have to re-discover everything and the are more comfortable with what they already knows instead of re-discorver things

Man... that's fkn sad. I wish people were more curious about life.

Back