• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Proyect... Dedicated Server 7.4 Version

Felipe Puga

Reaction score
Saludos a todos!

Sere breve y simple , quiero empezar un proyecto de un server de tibia version 7.4 ( puede incluir mapa del 8.0 o 8.6 ).

Necesito TODO, quiero trabajar en conjunto con un team...
Acepto ideas e sugerencias.

Que entrego yo?.. Simple.. mi Dinero, mi Tiempo y mis Ideas.. a grandes rasgos quiero un proyecto como medivia o classictibia ( para que tengan una idea).

Cualquier comentario es bienvenido!

English:

Greetings to all!

It will be brief and simple, I want to start a project of a server of tibia version 7.4 (can include map of 8.0 or 8.6).

I need EVERYTHING, I want to work together with a team ...
I accept ideas and suggestions.

What do I give? ... Simple ... my Money, my Time and my Ideas ... roughly I want a project like mediaivia or classictibia (so that they have an idea).

Any comment is welcomed!

@I have a working proyect PM me. it's done
every real tibia trap quest sign door with key it also count with customs outfits also i've added new features as bless sytems instant spells shooted directly to players, new skill weapons/(fist) for gloves, capture the flag event , 8.x spells too like exevo mas san, tera hur frigor hur, also some customs ones with new effects and more
pd: for the next just post this in inglish i think it's against the rules post things in others languages anyway im not sure at all
regards

Back