• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New PVP-E Evo-server! Would you play this server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winnerandy

Experienced Web Design'er
Reaction score

D O M I N A N C E O N L I N E..
New Evolution server - With 6 months of work!

Dominance Online will be the new Evolution server.
The server is pretty much custom.

I would like to hear some suggestions by you guys to improve it.
Below there's some information about how the server will be.
If you have any questions or anything to say,
Just comment here or PM me!

THE SERVER WILL BE HOSTED ON Linux, ( Debian ) IN GERMANY BY ZONET

Server Information
MAP: Started with 2MB, I'am up now to +30MB!
RAIDS: Each town 10Raids, Total Raids: 30! (WILL BE ADDED IN UPDATES)
MONSTERS: Many Custom Monsters. (ALL QUESTS WILL HAVE CUSTOM MONSTERS LATER)

Features
QUESTS: More than 40 Quests for non vip players, And +20 extra quests for VIP. (TOTAL: +60 QUESTS)
HUNTS: More than 50 Hunt places, And +30 extra hunt places for VIP. (TOTAL: +80 HUNTS)
TOWNS: Edited Orginal Evo Town + Extra town for Houses.
EVENTS: There will be many events, for example bomberman event, castle war, guild wars.. ect!
OTHERS: All High Level Quests works (incl. Inqusition, Demon Oak, POI ect..), Guild War System, Bomberman Event,
PvP-Enfo (1xp), You gain x experiences in quests with items, Quest Log, Svargrond Arena ect..

Vocations
The vocations are fully balanced, and got their own names.

MAGICIAN (+PROM = ELEMENTOR
ASSIST (+PROM = ELDER ASSIST
ARCHER (+PROM = RANGER
WARRIOR (+PROM = ELITE WARRIOR

Images

126779804173.png
126779807401.png

126779809303.png
126779810973.png

126781494715.png
126779815137.png

Bomberman Event
Credits goes to Cyckotitan, Thank you!

Me and Exit has just added the bomberman event!
The event is fully working and tested.
Here are some information about the new script/event:

* You will gain 1 cyrstal coin each time you win the event.
* You will not gain any crystal coin if you are over level 100.
* You will be able to plant the bomb using the key "p/P".
* The event is maximum for 4 players - You get random place when pull lever.

Screenshots

126910219658.png
126910221099.png

126910223207.png
126910224608.png

So, would you play on such open Tibia? Please share your answers and I hope you guys also can give me some
suggestions on what I could improve.
There will be BETA test for this server later.

Last edited:
Depends. Keep It Real. How many actual quests and custom things are there? If you say something stupid like "we have custom manarune" or some other shit that every other server has, you can count me out. But if you have something besides "kill and take reward quests" and have some items with custom stats that people aren't used to, sure, I'd love to play. Suggestion: Have a "Killing in the Name Of..." quest plxor, and maybe make some visual edits to poi/dhq/anni/inquis and all the quests people are used to. Edit the monsters. Maybe add just one Orshy instead of the demons/banshees in dhq, just some examples. You could make enchanting quest, so that people don't have instant access to the enchanting altars. Alot you can do to be different, just use your imagination!!!

P.S. Don't forget to balance vocations. High rate OT's tend to fuck this element up. They think mages are underpowered so they give them some 1337 spell Exevo Mas Mort that fux everyone up. Then they think knights are underpowered, so they increase critical chance, and next thing you know, every mage is getting solo'd. Then Pallies are just OP to begin with, and then they get boosted cause the other 3 vocs got em!
Suggestion: Diff Manarune for each voc, helps. I don't want a normal manarune as a mage that recovers 1000 mana, and then a knight having the same thing, just not fair.

To sum it up:

GIVE US SOMETHING NEW TO LOOK FORWARD TO. OT'S ARE LIKE RAP, NEARLY EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SAID AND DONE.

Good-Luck.jpg

Depends. Keep It Real. How many actual quests and custom things are there? If you say something stupid like "we have custom manarune" or some other shit that every other server has, you can count me out. But if you have something besides "kill and take reward quests" and/or items with custom stats that people aren't used to, sure, I'd love to play. Suggestion: Have a "Killing in the Name Of..." quest plxor, and maybe make some visual edits to poi/dhq/anni/inquis and all the quests people are used to. Edit the monsters. Maybe add just one Orshy instead of the demons/banshees in dhq, just some examples. You could make enchanting quest, so that people don't have instant access to the enchanting altars. Alot you can do to be different, just use your imagination!!!

To sum it up:

GIVE US SOMETHING NEW TO LOOK FORWARD TO. OT'S ARE LIKE RAP, NEARLY EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SAID AND DONE.

Thank you for the good suggestions!

I have actually mapped my own annih/dhq and also had the "Killing in the Name Of...", tha NPC is on the teleport room where you can be able to talk with.
There is custom spells, and unfortunately, I have the manarune.
Can ya guys gimme some more suggestions on how to make something better than manarune or anything else :p:confused:..

Since it's by you Winnerandy ofc I will play! I think I played one of your OT's like 1-2 month's ago It was a nice Evolution Map :)

Best Of Luck!

NP =), I can be positive

I wasn't saying manarune is bad in all cases, just when it unbalances vocs. I really think you should add a diff one for knights/pallys/mages.

Haha ty guys.

*- I worked 1-3 days just balacing the vocations, I'll also balance thwe vocs on last time before server starts.

*- The vocations have different names:

Sorcerer - Magician - (Elementor)
Duid - Assist - (Elder Assist)
Paladin - Archer - (Ranger)
Knight - Warrior - (Elite Warrior)

You guys can also share some names if you want :D

Added some pictures! :D

Images

126779804173.png
126779807401.png

126779809303.png
126779810973.png

126781494715.png
126779815137.png

More pictures will be posted later.

Last edited:
It's GZH not GHZ, anyway I can see many bugs/Problems in the maps.
Exept that, the server seems to be good.

It's GZH not GHZ, anyway I can see many bugs/Problems in the maps.
Exept that, the server seems to be good.

XD ty, fixed.. and the map will be checked last time before it opens.

i like the screens but whats up with the carpet and armor rack at morgaroths?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back