• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Server Options

Arkadenz

Reaction score
Okay, so many people are making threads on how they should make a new server and giving their opinions on how it should work. So here's mine:

Option 1:
-Split ShadowCores into 2 worlds (like in rl where you have Astera, Amera, Chimera, etc.) and make players Choose between one of the 2 next time they log in and have them stay in that world without beign able to transfer (at least not for free).

Option 2:
-Add new hunting areas (custom) since the big problem seems to be that there's no place to level up.

Option 3:
-Expand already existing hunting areas (nothing crazy, just a few more spawns)

That's what I can think of for now if you have any suggestions post the so I can add them to the list and maybe make it easier or more likely for the owners to listen to the community.

P.S: If you have nothing positive to say then please don't bother posting anything at all. I think we are all tired of dipshit comments that provide no help whatsoever. I'm not saying you must agree with my thoughts, all I'm saying is that if you disagree with something, let me know in a way that doesn't make you look like a dumbass (a nice way).

Last edited:
Cool story bro, but you've got million threads with other ideas that gms dont give a shit about (which i understand, lunarforce was made like a month ago ffs) so stop whining, play shadowcores, play lunarforce or play solitaire.

Option 2 - totally bullshit. Sry but i don't want play on hexana or another orsh ots.

His opinion matters more than a cry baby whine ass bitch like you.

25hd6vd.jpg

Honestly If you are just gonna rage about nothing, you're wasting your time replying to this thread cause IDGAF what you think of me!

25hd6vd.jpg

Honestly If you are just gonna rage about nothing, you're wasting your time replying to this thread cause IDGAF what you think of me!

you may not care what they think of you, but nobody gives a fuck what you think. I think you're the only one raging here. How long have you been playing on this server to think you can throw your ideas here

you may not care what they think of you, but nobody gives a fuck what you think. I think you're the only one raging here. How long have you been playing on this server to think you can throw your ideas here

Anybody is free to give their opinion, all i'm doing is letting you know that i don't care about people like you's opinions :) They banned me a while back for "Not saying anything of value" but clearly they haven't looked at any of your posts. :/

well what i can say is that atleast 80% of this server using a bot, even i get mad on all those botters sometimes but there is always a other spawn to find you just need to search harder :)

Or you just so retarded that you cant leave so called "your spawn" and find a new one !

I agree with option 1 to be honest, would be sick to split shadowcores into 2 worlds.
If this would happend would be epic.

Apperantly option 2 is getting a lot of hate, lol. All I was saying was maybe adding ONE custon town with a few hunting areas or expanding some of the already existing areas.

Apperantly option 2 is getting a lot of hate, lol. All I was saying was maybe adding ONE custon town with a few hunting areas or expanding some of the already existing areas.

Dude, if you cant level up you are a noob, and you shouldnt be playing here in the first place. They wont listen to any of your "proposals" since lunarforce isnt even one month old.

Dude, if you cant level up you are a noob, and you shouldnt be playing here in the first place. They wont listen to any of your "proposals" since lunarforce isnt even one month old.

STFU you are fucking ANNOYING let me give you three options:

wklhle.jpg

or..

qswhuw.jpg

or..

2hmzrls.jpg

Trust me, that would make this world a better place.

Back