• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New server???

The ring

Reaction score
Yo make some new server cuz alot of ppls want to fight on good ots
OR RESTART SOFTCORES XDD

yes, you should really restart the server !
everyone is getting 350+ and this is getting annoying.
if you want more ppl in the server just reset it

They wont, because their "milk cows" (read as donate cows) will leave permanently cos they wont be any more in top 10 (see players like renacashi or similar guys who spent really much money for getting better - can't undestand that lames :p )

well, Talaturen said they will make a new server, but it was long time ago some months ago when Moonhawk was starting, so idk if they will make another server lol

In my opinion they stopped doing anything.
0 news at site, 0 requests to topics with questions, 0 responds for PMs.
Well it's my opinion only :D

another server = fail in less than 2 months = more players to icechaw or soft...

If he's not so lazy as it seems why he wont even tell us about it?
How could we know there is something like that?
And what guarantee do we have that "Playcrow" is made by Talaturen? There is no info on this site. Especially that "Tibia RPG" doesn't sound like Talaturens work ;)
If that was "Mimicing CipSoft Open Tibia Server" I'd say that is Talaturens work for sure :p

If he's not so lazy as it seems why he wont even tell us about it?
How could we know there is something like that?
And what guarantee do we have that "Playcrow" is made by Talaturen? There is no info on this site. Especially that "Tibia RPG" doesn't sound like Talaturens work ;)
If that was "Mimicing CipSoft Open Tibia Server" I'd say that is Talaturens work for sure :p

As I said, just be patient :)

i play on softcores some 2 years ago and this ots is th best buy now need restart and change admin

lol all people are so retarded, I hate when they whine about high lvls and want a restart when they can't get a high lvl. Happens in all servers, that's why I'm playing rl tibia now..

lol all people are so retarded, I hate when they whine about high lvls and want a restart when they can't get a high lvl. Happens in all servers, that's why I'm playing rl tibia now..

no most ppl plays to fight not to rpg well thats why u play rl tibia = rpg:)

Back