• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new server

Do you want a new server?

• Total voters
Lunarforce is a failure because you guys don't want to leave you beloved character at Shadowcores. And then the next second you cry out loud here on the forums that everyone else but yourself is a charlover. And Lunarforce is the solution to all of your problems, because if you can't stand the huge amount of players everyday, I'm sure you can handle to be a bit more careful when walking around on Lunarforce. I'm sure that most of you did not even considered to play Lunarforce or haven't given it a chance because you think that constantly spamming the forum will help.

But the question is.. has Lunarforce served its purpose? If I recall correctly, the idea was (among a few others) to create another server in order to make Shadowcores more balanced. Now we can speculate why it didn't work out that well, however, another server with different rates and hardcore PvP is most likely not going to bring "existing players", but make the existing players stay and instead welcome new players.

Lunarforce is still a good alternative though if you're tired of Shadowcores in general - no doubts - but it's clearly not answering the customers needs.

Last edited:
i would love to see another shadow server with loot/xp rate ect all the same but change stamina to work to cut half the botting out or add more gms