• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Sinteria Firestorm open

Well :D I had 222lvl there, always second in statistics :p anyone remember EK with name:
Ultraviolet? huh so long time ago ;) the best ot I ever played ;) (I just played this one hehehe) xd

I will not play if u will create server but nice to see anyone remember good times.

I remember you.. :)
Miriam Sorc / Van Helldream..

Well :D I had 222lvl there, always second in statistics :p anyone remember EK with name:
Ultraviolet? huh so long time ago ;) the best ot I ever played ;) (I just played this one hehehe) xd

I will not play if u will create server but nice to see anyone remember good times.

i remember the name ;p

New Information

Hiho,

Yesterday we tested the TibiaServer. It works perfectly.Unfortunately i have to say that i have some problems with the Internethomepage and the SQl-Server, but i think i will find an answere there today.

Next week i will start an Open-Beta-Phase for checking the communitcation between TibiaServer and SQl-Server. All who will play there get 20k start money on the release FirestormServer and I will save there characters. It would be nice if a lot of people play there at this week, that is a big information source for my.

Some other new information: I found a Server GM for Firestorm! "GM Noss" will support and help the players, also he watch out for bugs and Map problems. Gm Noss will update the map too.

Questions for community:
What an exprate?
What a skillrate?
What a magiclevelrate?
Want Rook(start level 1 or 8)?
Any other things you want?

thx for reading
Holz

Hiho,

short information:

The Homepage new-german-wave.mypets.ws should now 24/7 online for testing.

thx for reading
Holz

Sorry for that fail inormation but from now on the Server should be available.

new-german-wave.mypets.ws [x]Homepage should running and [x]Tibia server should running too

Important ONLY FOR TESTING at MOMENT next week BETA-PHASE.

thx for reading

Yes how i said:

At moment only the Server and the GROUNDSTRUCTURE of my InternetHomepage stand, it would be pretty if everybody who is intrested on my project can look on my InternetHomepage and give me some "bug"-Reports or some wishes/Informations.

But remember its only the GROUNDSTRUCTURE not the finished version. Until the 100% finished version its a LONG way. So dont spam my with comments like: "So bad so bad .....!" give my a bit time...

The Webside at moment is only for testing, for example: creating characters,accounts, show Highscores etc.....

The pretty view i will make later

thx for reading
Holz

Hiho OT-Community,

as i said, i will start the BetaPhase now. BetaPhase means that we want test only the TibiaServer. The Homepage is working but not finished. Everyone who plays on Firestorm in BetaPhase will get an item and a Level boost at the final version of Firestorm.

GM Nossinger will be online everyday so that everyone can send him Bugreports or wishes or something else. We are happy for each Bugreport you can give us.

Homepage for creating an Account/Char:
Sinteria-Firestorm.no-ip.org

TibiaServer:
Sinteria-Firestorm.no-ip.org

I hope you enjoy the New SinteriaFirestorm. In 7 Days we will set up the finished version if the BetaPhase was well.

thx for reading
Holz

Last edited:
yep i will try to be online as much as i can,ofc not 24/7 but i will try my best ;p and if im not online and you find some bug or got something that should be changed,just send me a pm here ;)

Hiho,

guys the BETAPHASE has been started and nobody have something to say?

Homepage: Sinteria-Firestorm.no-ip.org
Connectionip: Sinteria-Firestorm.no-ip.org

thx for reading

Hey GM Holz! :D
You know me as Ravanger on your serv.
I already gave you my little bug reports and some other other problems.

But there's a little problem with the homepage. You should change your layout. It's not attractive for new player...

My offer is, that i would help you to create a new and special layout/webpage.

My new bugs will appear here!
BUG LIST:
  • -empty-
  • -empty-
  • -empty-
  • -empty-
  • -empty-
    Some Homepage Bugs
    1. Downloads, the version of the client is 8.40.
    2. Username should be changed to Accountname/Accountnumber
    3. 05.10. 18:31 by at level 10 <- As example for the last death of a player. You can see the bug? :D
    4. Town names in house list. For example:"Town 1" should be changed to the town name.
    5. Highscores, the typ of promoted players is also "Sorcerer, Druid, Knight or Paladin." I think it would be better to change the vocation id's.

Ok, that's it!
Yours,
Ravanger

Last edited:
Nope its 8.5 Client.

Thx Northnorial for your offer (other HomepageLayout) but at moment is my first work to fix all bugs of the TibiaServer(Map bugs, Gameplay bugs)

The Homepage i will finish after this bugs.

Thx for reading
Holz

Cannot connect to a login server.
Error: Could not resolve server name. (11004)

ServerIP: Sinteria-Firestorm.no-ip.org
Port: 7171

copy/past and click on "change"(again) or restart your Tibia

Plz send a information back here, if it work now.

Back