• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Sinteria Firestorm open

Holz

Reaction score
Hiho

I want to ask the community,of OT Players, for a new Server with good old Sinteria Firestorm ORIGINAL Map. Someone have fun to play on a Server with the good old Sinteria Firestorm MAP?? It would be pretty if you writing here your opinion that i can look how high is the need of it.

The Server will be running on the latest Tibia version (8.5) with an complete own written Homepage. So its isnt a noobish project. I will be do my best to administrate the Server daily, that he cant get old or nonupdated.

When enough opinions are collected i will start the project or not.

Server is online now!
http://Sinteria-Firestorm.no-ip.org <---Homepage in work
Sinteria-Firestorm.no-ip.org

:p thx for reading

MisterHappy

Last edited:
Its good for you. I have them too and i want to open a Server with this map. I want a good old Sinteria Server and in this thread i only want to ask if someone wants this too. That thread is only to look if it pays off to set of a new server with own written Homepage. (its a lot of work and i dont want waste my time for nothing ^.-)

thx for reading Holz

I think Sinteria would get pretty much players. Since I think many people misses it :p

i remember the old times in Sinteria, (7.6) was lvl 76 EK.. Loved it :)

Its listning pretty! Some more positiv opinions and i will start the project.

thx for reading MisterHappy

i remember the old times in Sinteria, (7.6) was lvl 76 EK.. Loved it :)

Is that it? XD
I was level 175 paladin on there.
Name: Miriam Sorc

I had previous characters too;
Dave
Hissis
Van Helldream

I don't remember many people from there to be honest. Though, I'd definatley play it again!

Well :D I had 222lvl there, always second in statistics :p anyone remember EK with name:
Ultraviolet? huh so long time ago ;) the best ot I ever played ;) (I just played this one hehehe) xd

I will not play if u will create server but nice to see anyone remember good times.

Always listing pretty. So I will start the project. Next time I will set up a sperate Server(Hardware) and i will start to programm a complete new Homepage.

I informate you in this thread for the latest information about the NewSinteriaFirestorm Server.

thx for reading, it would be nice if you could give my some more opinions and informations or wishes

Yours Holz

New Information about my Project

Hiho,

How I said, I started my project.

At moment only the Server and the GROUNDSTRUCTURE of my InternetHomepage stand, it would be pretty if everybody who is intrested on my project can look on my InternetHomepage and give me some "bug"-Reports or some wishes/Informations.

But remember its only the GROUNDSTRUCTURE not the finished version. Until the 100% finished version its a long way. So dont spam my with comments like: "So bad so bad .....!" give my a bit time...

http://new-german-wave.mypets.ws

The name "new-german-wave.mypets.ws" is only a example for my. I think i will change it later.

Why I hosting the unfinished Homepage now?
-Simple: At mom I testing the Hardware and the 100% crashing immunity!

For future I hoping for a helpfull Otlandcommunity

Thx for reading
Holz

Isnt better use some of released acc makers? :>
Anyway goodluck with this project ;)

I loved Sinteria Firestorm back in the day.

Last edited:
Isnt better use some of released acc makers? :>
Anyway goodluck with this project

yes for sure, but i think a InternetHompage is 100% better. It looks so pretty and the community have more Information (Highscores, Who is online, Houses .....)

Some more opinions plz.

ps: end of this week or next week i want start a "Beta-Phase" to check who intrested on the project(play the Beta-Phase) and to test the crash immuity.

THX for all intrested people.

The latetest Information i will send here that everybody can check whats going on with my project.

Thx for reading Holz

Back