• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New support - Ditto!

xinn

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
As most of you already noticed I have been inactive on Otland board for a while now due to lack of time. This situation is not going to change anytime soon, therefore I decided to assign a new trustworthy person, who from now on will be responsible for support here and will also help me in keeping otservlist the most reliable source of information. Please welcome Ditto.

We have been working together for a few weeks already, and it is high time to make an official announcement about that change. In future Ditto will be responsible for most things regarding otservlist: support, monitoring servers and neat updates, he also became a moderator on this board.

Over the last few weeks, ditto managed to catch several high-profile spoofing servers and I hope he will continue his great work in cleaning the space. Let the graphs speak for themself:

gr_1.png

gr_2.png

We have also changed otservlist's policy regarding spoofing servers. Server owners using sophisticated spoofing mechanisms will be banned for 3 up to 12 months the first time we catch such a person spoofing, second time for at least 2 years.

If you have any questions, problems, suggestions or would like to report someone, you can either write on otservlist board or directly contact ditto in a private message. He monitors otland every day and will respond as quickly as possible. You can also contact him via Discord: ditto#9063

Great moves.
As always, xinn provides a quality site that is hugely beneficial to the ot community for over 15 years. Not a single other person denies shady cheating owners from advertising.

it took me 1-2 seconds to open otservlist
shadow illusion not banned btw
very good chart, very reliable /s
don't support the corruption to anyone who s reading this

If you know more than us, feel free to contact me.
such a disrespectful npc response 🤮

wtf do you mean "if you know more than us" ?
If you don't know, then how do you expect anyone to trust you, xinn or your spoof list?

You do realise that literally everyone can see through this? You can't just give npc responses and pretend we're all stupid, it just means you're alienating your customers and users more.

even if we assume no malice from you, instead it becomes astronomical incompetence and you're so out of touch that you still can't be trusted.

otservlist is dead and a stupid pokemon won't save it - spare us all the cringe fake spam posts, please just die quietly

Hi @ditto and @xinn

Here's a short example of what you could have said to rally support, but instead, ignorance prevailed.

it took me 1-2 seconds to open otservlist
shadow illusion not banned btw
very good chart, very reliable /s
don't support the corruption to anyone who s reading this

Hi Zyzz immortal,

Thanks for the report, we'll look into this right away and update you on the situation. If there's any further information that you would like to add to support your report, I would appreciate if you could send this across. For example, any screenshots or supporting evidence.

If you know more than us, feel free to contact me.
This is pathetic with 0 attempt to show consideration and/or support for users actually wanting to report spoof.
At this stage, you need to be proactive showing evidence to prove that servers are not spoofing on your product and gaining better reputation and more trust. At the moment, you're doing the opposite and pushing otservlist even further away from the community with responses like these.

These are your customers, your users. They owe you nothing.

a server i believe is spoofing is not banned. hence otservlist is currupted. if it is truly spoofing then share your proofs.
there is no point in responding to these clowns, they have made up their mind about how otservlist is.

but we all know the majority of players appreciate this website, so just ignore the otland ppl that are angry that their own servers, or their corrupt friends servers were banned but not whatever server they accuse of spoofing is without any proofs

such a disrespectful npc response 🤮

wtf do you mean "if you know more than us" ?
If you don't know, then how do you expect anyone to trust you, xinn or your spoof list?

You do realise that literally everyone can see through this? You can't just give npc responses and pretend we're all stupid, it just means you're alienating your customers and users more.

even if we assume no malice from you, instead it becomes astronomical incompetence and you're so out of touch that you still can't be trusted.

otservlist is dead and a stupid pokemon won't save it - spare us all the cringe fake spam posts, please just die quietly

First of all my post is neutral, there's nothing disrespectful. I exactly mean what I said. He might know more than us. We must investigate, not only know. If I let someone tell me something I don't know yet, does that mean I imply he is stupid? No, totally opposite. I invited him to message me in private. This means I am open for talking and my answer is not the end of the conversation. Otservlist is alive whether you like it or not.

Hi @ditto and @xinn

Here's a short example of what you could have said to rally support, but instead, ignorance prevailed.

Hi Zyzz immortal,

Thanks for the report, we'll look into this right away and update you on the situation. If there's any further information that you would like to add to support your report, I would appreciate if you could send this across. For example, any screenshots or supporting evidence.

This is pathetic with 0 attempt to show consideration and/or support for users actually wanting to report spoof.
At this stage, you need to be proactive showing evidence to prove that servers are not spoofing on your product and gaining better reputation and more trust. At the moment, you're doing the opposite and pushing otservlist even further away from the community with responses like these.

Zyzz's post is not a report. We often receive "empty" reports, in which competitors falsely accuse each other, players only think someone is spoofing as well as players who don't like a server for some reason would like to get it banned. You must understand that we check servers daily on our own. However, we don't ignore the reports because sometimes they contain useful information.

To both of you:
Now, about being disrespectful:
Zyzz immortal used ironic remarks regards the list and accused us of being corrupted. That's disrespectful.
Silba says, "spoof list", called me incompetent and called me stupid indirectly. That's disrespectful.

It's not really hard to deduce how strongly biased you are against otservlist. Because of that, you instantly assume, I put myself above you, which is far from truth. You absolutely ignored the message Zyzz's post carries, but thoroughly misinterpreted what I said for your own convenience.

To both of you:
Now, about being disrespectful:
Zyzz immortal used ironic remarks regards the list and accused us of being corrupted. That's disrespectful.
Silba says, "spoof list", called me incompetent and called me stupid indirectly. That's disrespectful.

It's not really hard to deduce how strongly biased you are against otservlist. Because of that, you instantly assume, I put myself above you, which is far from truth. You absolutely ignored the message Zyzz's post carries, but thoroughly misinterpreted what I said for your own convenience.

This is the problem, otservlist has little to no reputation and the majority of OT community will say bad things about otservlist. It is your job to earn that respect back, not demand it. Perhaps ask why are people being disrespectful?

I have no issues with otservlist, I even paid for multiple advertisements in the past and if I was to open a Tibia server in the future, no doubt I will again because it was good ROI. --- This statement alone is what most server owners will say is bullshit, honestly, it's not.
I even tracked with Google Analytics at the time to see how many clicks I would get and tagged the account creation, so I knew exactly how many signed up through otservlist.org advertisement.

You assume I have a bias against otservlist, but I don't. You are correct that I am biased, however, I am biased on how you should be trying to earn your reputation back, not belittle people further after ignorance the past years.

Stop asking people to be respectful after years of neglect.
Start earning the respect back.

This is the problem, otservlist has little to no reputation and the majority of OT community will say bad things about otservlist. It is your job to earn that respect back, not demand it. Perhaps ask why are people being disrespectful?

I have no issues with otservlist, I even paid for multiple advertisements in the past and if I was to open a Tibia server in the future, no doubt I will again because it was good ROI. --- This statement alone is what most server owners will say is bullshit, honestly, it's not.
I even tracked with Google Analytics at the time to see how many clicks I would get and tagged the account creation, so I knew exactly how many signed up through otservlist.org advertisement.

You assume I have a bias against otservlist, but I don't. You are correct that I am biased, however, I am biased on how you should be trying to earn your reputation back, not belittle people further after ignorance the past years.

Stop asking people to be respectful after years of neglect.
Start earning the respect back.

The project is not me. I'm kinda new here and you tried to put some inexisting, hidden meaning into my answer, trying to show me in a bad light even though I was neutrally responding to an unpleasant post with false accusations. It's not me being rude in this thread.

I neither demanded nor asked for your respect in my posts.

Hi @ditto and @xinn

Hi Zyzz immortal,

standing ovation clap GIF

The project is not me. I'm kinda new here and you tried to put some inexisting, hidden meaning into my answer, trying to show me in a bad light even though I was neutrally responding to an unpleasant post with false accusations. It's not me being rude in this thread.

I neither demanded nor asked for your respect in my posts.
No, the project was not with you, it is now. Unless your saying @xinn has made a mistake in his post and it isn't you that is helping?

There is no "inexisting, hidden meaning" in your message, nor am I trying to show you in a "bad light".
How do you know it's false accusations? You've provided no evidence here to counter argue him.

I'm not being rude in this thread at all, I'm providing you with constructive criticism to help the otservlist team become better.
You asked for people to stop being disrespectful, but you've given no reason for them to be respectful, therefore you're expecting people show respect to you.

It's not rocket science to understand the shitstorm otservlist is in right now and be more understanding of a community which has used the list for years but have had years of neglect from Xinn.

I hope otservlist can reach some form of glory again, but right now, this thread has just solidified that this was a wrong decision by Xinn and support isn't going to get any better.

I won't post here anymore, good luck with it, you'll need it.

No, the project was not with you, it is now. Unless your saying @xinn has made a mistake in his post and it isn't you that is helping?

There is no "inexisting, hidden meaning" in your message, nor am I trying to show you in a "bad light".
How do you know it's false accusations? You've provided no evidence here to counter argue him.

I'm not being rude in this thread at all, I'm providing you with constructive criticism to help the otservlist team become better.
You asked for people to stop being disrespectful, but you've given no reason for them to be respectful, therefore you're expecting people show respect to you.

It's not rocket science to understand the shitstorm otservlist is in right now and be more understanding of a community which has used the list for years but have had years of neglect from Xinn.

I hope otservlist can reach some form of glory again, but right now, this thread has just solidified that this was a wrong decision by Xinn and support isn't going to get any better.

I won't post here anymore, good luck with it, you'll need it.

I'm a part of otservlist, but also a normal person. If xinn decides he made a mistake, he can easily fix that.

You advised me how I should thank someone for nothing and called my response pathetic, so yes, you were trying to show me in a bad light. It's hard to call it a constructive criticism, rather an unjustified criticism. I didn't ask anyone to stop being disrespectful. You have all my posts above.

By false accusations I mainly addressed that part about corruption, which I'm 100% sure doesn't exist. If it did, it's not us who should be showing proofs here. It's not a little lie, but a serious defamation.

I know the current situation of otservlist board on otland, but I came here to bring it back on its feet.

I strongly believe some people will improve their opinion about the list here over time, but still there are some server owners on this forum, who didn't enjoy getting banned for spoofing and will always stand against us whatever we do.

It's not that serious. Otservlist is fine. If you expected xinn to hire a building full of people to handle the site that's your bad. Expecting HR and public communications experts from a site that shows tibia servers. Jesus.

Hopefully, you can improve the image of Otservlist, and try and reverse some of the negativity.

However, you can't say you're 100% sure there is no corruption. You can never be sure. Try to keep to facts here otherwise you will just create more conflict.

It's not that serious. Otservlist is fine. If you expected xinn to hire a building full of people to handle the site that's your bad. Expecting HR and public communications experts from a site that shows tibia servers. Jesus.
Providing communication is important though.

Hopefully, you can improve the image of Otservlist, and try and reverse some of the negativity.

However, you can't say you're 100% sure there is no corruption. You can never be sure. Try to keep to facts here otherwise you will just create more conflict.
It's just not worth putting reliability on the line for a few extra bucks. That's a fact.

good afternoon

I recently had my server banned from otservlist. Funny that there was only me online, why ban a server with 1 person online? Also,... I took permaban, wouldn't that be a temporary ban?

Back