• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New TFS logo / icon

Can it be in .PSD format? The project I made was in .PSD.
Someone knows how to properly export the .ico file? I did it by using .ICO extension for photoshop but it looks awfull, it does not read the pixels well. Tried with this website X-Icon Editor (http://www.xiconeditor.com/) and the icon looks amazing, but the problem is, that I can only export with 64x64 size here, where can I get a good 256x256 exporter?

To make this easy upload it as a png, jpg w/e we can deal with getting the correct extension when we know who won, should save all of us some time :)

In the competition, can I post more than one option?
I have multiple options (including more than one version of same icon), but I really have no idea what would people like more.

No issues with that, but if you can upload all of them in the same thread 👍

Sorry I have no clue what format it has to be in, another mod / admin edited that in.
But if your icon wins we can always deal with that later (in the case we can't use your format)
I added the requirement. Basically, it must be vector graphics - AI is most popular editable format, while SVG is web-compatible version.
The goal is to future-proof it and allow it to scale.

Can it be in .PSD format? The project I made was in .PSD.
Also, I have already the .ico that changes according to its size, like that:
View attachment 56844

In the competition, can I post more than one option?
I have multiple options (including more than one version of same icon), but I really have no idea what would people like more.

To make this easy upload it as a png, jpg w/e we can deal with getting the correct extension when we know who won, should save all of us some time :)

No issues with that, but if you can upload all of them in the same thread 👍

Keep in mind that a submission that does not provide a pure vector-graphics version cannot win.

I added the requirement. Basically, it must be vector graphics - AI is most popular editable format, while SVG is web-compatible version.
The goal is to future-proof it and allow it to scale.

Keep in mind that a submission that does not provide a pure vector-graphics version cannot win.

It is vector-graphics, but in Photoshop.

The voting has started!

Last edited:
Back