• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Thread GM Equardo Mapping`s

knatteengels

Mapper GM Equardo Here
Reaction score
Hello Here Can You See How I Map

(1)
hhjd.jpg

(2)
gmdf.jpg

(3)
gmequardos.jpg

(4)
cdcq.jpg

(5)
heje.jpg

(6)
mmmn.jpg

Last edited:
fuuck learn to take ss ¬¬ and save them as png

me 2. + the most of the pics is squary and u have been using autoborder..
but, i like the fifth and the sixth pic.

looks like radeons map piece. "/ . an tip try to get better quality on the pictures.

looks kinda okay, but write Credits ffs. and stop copy.

Last edited:
He always copy me... -.- use some unique deccoration instead of mine (as u always do -.-)

seriously, stop using my unique mapping style and come with something your own... annyoing when i see ever map u do, then i see my own mapps in your...

dude u suck, u copied radeon, i checked his thread and... damn, u just swapped places on the map pieces to make it look own made..

Well i actually dont think that ur pic is even worth copieing, its not that good actually.
Wanna sue him cause he used the same borders as u and lizard details for a lizard spawn? lol

dastan... why do u allways have to comment ? u are not even worth to lissen on. :p

Back