• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Thread GM Equardo Mapping`s

This is my new waterfall that I've done it. comment on this waterfall was prettier

20957803.jpg

This is my new waterfall that I've done it. comment on this waterfall was prettier
really good english u got d00d... right spelled:
This is my new waterfall that I've done. Please comment one this new waterfall. Do you think it was prettier?

@map: looks kinda good, but nearly impossible to walk on? o_O and at the north part at the mountain I can see a thick branch sticking out from the mountain. It cant grow there? lawl

as I said before, remove the photoshop effect around (darkness).

try make a few ingame pics!
good luck

Check out my new mapping, as I have done. 80% Raw Palette

(1)

senerlo.jpg

(2)

88091109.jpg

(3)

vbnc.jpg

Comment My Mapping !! :)

Thanks Mmm Oki :p Your are good mapper misq011
asslicker.
+ it is spelled: You are a good mapper.. p12 with bad eng? or, google translate? >.<
bad screens.
maps looks okay, but I have seen the second pic at OtFans... steal?

No i dont have google translate rAdeoN

No, but then I have to (3) Little Decco from other :p

Im not p12 im 14 years Old

no I have not taken from the Eternal Kingdoms dwarf spawn. but I've taken some things from it.

no I have not taken from the Eternal Kingdoms dwarf spawn. but I've taken some things from it.

U can write over 100times, but we still do not understand what you write. ;s

Learn some english

Ehm, okay, its just that i got the picture on my screen, and your besides, and I cant see any difference, fekk copier.

1. learn some english
2. learn2map
3. Stop copy others work
4. use the feedback u get here instead of whine or ignore it

I understood what he said perfectly fine, i think its u guys that r not smart enough to figure out what he said.

He said that he didnt take the mapping piece from eternal kingdom, he took inspiration off it.

Hes a beginner, let him copy others work, like this will he learn how to map the fastest way.

I understood what he said perfectly fine, i think its u guys that r not smart enough to figure out what he said.

He said that he didnt take the mapping piece from eternal kingdom, he took inspiration off it.

Hes a beginner, let him copy others work, like this will he learn how to map the fastest way.

Ofcourse we understood it. I was just ironic ? :p

Oki Wipflash and rAdeoN finished and comment on all the time so fucking a lot and does alone files you take damn from other more one what I do. and I do not take I take lita tea things from judgement and mappar about or the shapes for can faith myself is not as you go mappar to ethnic and says you have mappat depot entirely alone to frapzotn and some hunt that I have ways in other mappar

Last edited:
i dont understand a shit what u are talking about d00d. here is a wise comment: Learn to speak english

Back