• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Thread GM Equardo Mapping`s

can try but I dont have any server right now so I cant log in and take a picture :)

Dont like it. Post some more screen not only 10x10 sqm. stop adding your name at the pictures this is just time waste. and make i ngame screens maybe then your qualy will be better lol

exactly the same o.o
you reading mah mind?

and realy knatteengels... you only read what you wanna read, the only part you wanted to read was the ingame part... you ignore every single tip you MUST follow... and put your dang name AWAY! noone cares you put a freaking name on there! it only irritates!
and as sel said, stop making such small rooms, make giant stuff and then take a picture of a small area of the giant thing...
is it so haaaaard to understand?

exactly the same o.o
you reading mah mind?

and realy knatteengels... you only read what you wanna read, the only part you wanted to read was the ingame part... you ignore every single tip you MUST follow... and put your dang name AWAY! noone cares you put a freaking name on there! it only irritates!
and as sel said, stop making such small rooms, make giant stuff and then take a picture of a small area of the giant thing...
is it so haaaaard to understand?

HAHAHA It was the only thing he could understand! :D rolf!

Back