• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Thread GM Equardo Mapping`s

For fucks sake stop picking on him, this is getting rediciolous.

U Aeroxx especially because i can link here now 2 pictures that uve copied from others.

Copying someones work is how people learn mapping and how they develope theyr style, look at his first pic and at his newer works and ul see that he has progressed alot also when he copied others, he learned how to use details properly.

The shape and nearly all details are the same but he also used unique details that Aundsoul didnt use, how about u stop bitching around and just comment on the pic and on the mapping?

Greets ~

u should rather start copying some 1 else's work, since ur work is still crap.

And why the fuck are u commenting my post, while ur assuming I should comment on the pic and on the mapping?

Last edited:
For fucks sake stop picking on him, this is getting rediciolous.

U Aeroxx especially because i can link here now 2 pictures that uve copied from others.

Copying someones work is how people learn mapping and how they develope theyr style, look at his first pic and at his newer works and ul see that he has progressed alot also when he copied others, he learned how to use details properly.

The shape and nearly all details are the same but he also used unique details that Aundsoul didnt use, how about u stop bitching around and just comment on the pic and on the mapping?

Greets ~

A legendary dastan comment :D

nah kidding. but dastan I don't think that the "mapper" wants him to copy their work

He doesn't learn to expand his "mapping" "skills" when he copys.

A legendary dastan comment :D

nah kidding. but dastan I don't think that the "mapper" wants him to copy their work

He doesn't learn to expand his "mapping" "skills" when he copys.

Dastan doesnt know how it is if some of his work got copied, since no one wanna copy his work..

lol Neon, the only thing he possible have been ripping from u, is your roofs.

The rest is stealing from Aund~ & me >.<
and he does it all the time, fking annoying. He have to learn his own unique style, not my style.. as i said in my last post, he is adding the same details, at the same place as I did.... o_O

You used the same details as tibia did on theyr lizard spawns, ur a thief, u ripped theyr ideas! :(

You used the same details as tibia did on theyr lizard spawns, ur a thief, u ripped theyr ideas! :(
Dastan, u'r a really bad mapper, and u are just a fking troll, so just leave. none want u here, maybe the "pro mapper" Equardo.. none else.
U always just post retard things and think u'r funny. He wont learn to map if he copy. he will learn how to copy good...

teach him how to map instead of flame ous when he copy ous. if u should flame anyone, flame him
for the last time!
IM OUT OF HERE

I have not taken from him only one thing that is the tonet at my boat harbor so shut up Radeon =/

Enough with the senseless fighting about "copying x thing from y mapper"... I mean, seriously, If you dislike copiers (not saying that anyone here is copying anything, just talking about copiers in general [also, spelling. not sure if it's the right word, "copier", meh]) that much then kill yourself right now because we've all copied something in our lives, it might be a way of talking, funny phrases, jokes, etc, consciously or unconsciously; it doesn't matter... deal with it.

...Oh and BTW; this is a warning.

Last edited:
Hello Again !!! :p

This is a mummy tomb it is really a bit but still. I think I mapped nicely with comment. =)

(1 First)

ljl.jpg

(2 Second)

jljlj.jpg

Don't use the zoom + function in RME, that reduces sprites quality by expanding 'em. Other than that, I like your style, keep it up!

Back