• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NEW] Tibia Rl Map 8.10

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAXXXX

Download this if you want free virus. Otherwise, don't.

You can maybe try to think to put out good Link's first ,then u can uppload Rl map.

Sry for my word's , but i hate noobs ~

//raffe

Yes I do know..
Ive seen the files.

You're kidding me right? The map isnt in '.otbm' or '.otx' obviously. Maybe they use a extension that requires a lot of saving data and it's over 2040420 gb?

You're kidding me right? The map isnt in '.otbm' or '.otx' obviously. Maybe they use a extension that requires a lot of saving data and it's over 2040420 gb?

If you don't know tibia rl has been hacked around 2 times i guess and some persons of O*T*F*A*N*S and the administrator GRIZMOS got the map with full actions npc etc , the map is saved in section like the 3d games... you can go there and search sword of fury on rookgard or something like that until you see a post of grizzmos and see what im talking about....

AND OFC it's not saved on OTBM (Open Tibia Binary Map) they got a strange name i can't remember it atm.

Ye right, tibia has been hakced, alright . Dark warrior thats the biggest bullshit i ever heard ^.- Keep it on, and ****** Guyz, Congratulations. U GOT full real map with actions yes plx?

I dont think the have over 2040420 gb of map...
But I dont think they have the same binary as us.. Ot Mappers...

CipSoft have many misterys to solve... Maybe impossible to solve or possible...

So if you're gonna say something like "Tibia dont use OTBM", "CipSoft have over 2040420 gb", "Tibia was hacked and O.T.F.A.N.S Administrators have it!". Please post a picture to prove it, if you dont post the pic... Dont post then.

Thank You :)!

Actually it was hacked, and I've seen the NPC files. Doing a little googlin' I found this:
Open Tibia Today: RealOTS. I'm not saying the interview is true, but it's what I found.

*EDIT* Here's posts by GriZzmO: ot*fans.net/showpost.php?p=749031&postcount=26 : ot*fans.net/showpost.php?p=749053&postcount=29

Jo3

Last edited:
yeah... RL tibia map has the size MAX 200mb but the real maps that are going for now are somethink about ~70MB

rl map cannot have 200 mb, thats not possible. I just maptracked whole rl tibia map like 95 % of it and map weights 70 mb lol

The file could not be found. Please check the download link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back