• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New to OtLand? Welcome or introduce yourself to the rest!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
For everyone that just signed up here we are glad you did and we hope you will enjoy your time on otland.net and in the future!

Well, here you can introduce yourself to the members of this forum.
And why don't you take a look on our forum we got many interesting things you would like to see! ;)

Kind regards,
Yours otland staff.

Last edited:
Hello, Skin and Sean, you're both new members? I'm R3ignlasting and most people usually know me on OTFans, not OTLand.. I'm not very active here, I do come here atleast once a day, and feel free to PM me for help! :D

Cheers,
R3ignlasting

Welcome to all new members! I wish you a nice time here! l0l, sounds like christmas! :D

Hello Everybody, my nick is Hell Sniper, I am new to OTLans, But I am not new to OTs, I use some forums in spanish about OTs, maybe someone will know about me. Hmmm about my rl, I live in Colombia, so, my english is not good...

Hello Everybody, my nick is Hell Sniper, I am new to OTLans, But I am not new to OTs, I use some forums in spanish about OTs, maybe someone will know about me. Hmmm about my rl, I live in Colombia, so, my english is not good...
Colombia is pwnage man! :D

Welcome everyone!

Ofcourse you haven't, OtLand is unique ;D

Last edited:
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Last edited:
Welcome to all new members! I wish you a nice time here! l0l, sounds like christmas! :D

hey whats up with ur noob text under ur name? i feel insulted and ur location describes too much

watch out kid :mad:

btw
im new here hiho

NM, you? :p

Welcome btw l0l

hey whats up with ur noob text under ur name? i feel insulted and ur location describes too much

watch out kid :mad:

btw
im new here hiho

hmm, you feel insulted because? rofl :eek:

Zoriath and Sizaro, there is no point in making fun of this thread.

Back