• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New to OtLand? Welcome or introduce yourself to the rest!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
For everyone that just signed up here we are glad you did and we hope you will enjoy your time on otland.net and in the future!

Well, here you can introduce yourself to the members of this forum.
And why don't you take a look on our forum we got many interesting things you would like to see! ;)

Kind regards,
Yours otland staff.

Last edited:
I'm Chrsman! Also known as Chris! I am now going to be more active on OtLand because well Otfans became... whats the word... BORING!

Hiya all!

I'm Chrsman! Also known as Chris! I am now going to be more active on OtLand because well Otfans became... whats the word... BORING!

Hiya all!

Ha, heyo Chrsman, welcome to Otland, hope you find this place less boring then. ;)

Great to hear! Feel free to drop a message whenever you feel like it. :)

'Ello, I am Xeta, I am a moderator at OTFans. I currently reside in the United States, I attend the college of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), the most prestigious technology school in the United States. I am a Professional Programmer in JAVA and C++. I've been in the OT Community since ~7.9 area. I completely hate Windows OS...

Well Bye?

'Ello, I am Xeta, I am a moderator at OTFans. I currently reside in the United States, I attend the college of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), the most prestigious technology school in the United States. I am a Professional Programmer in JAVA and C++. I've been in the OT Community since ~7.9 area. I completely hate Windows OS...

Well Bye?

Hello and bye. :)

Well Bye?

Hello to you, and welcome.

Well Bye?

Welcome ;)!

hey Im Bear im half new not really :p
But yea need help you can pm me
Owner of future Hauschot
And dont try to pull some cat in the hat shit around me or i'll lose all respect for you

Back