• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New to OtLand? Welcome or introduce yourself to the rest!

Xenios

Senator
Reaction score
For everyone that just signed up here we are glad you did and we hope you will enjoy your time on otland.net and in the future!

Well, here you can introduce yourself to the members of this forum.
And why don't you take a look on our forum we got many interesting things you would like to see! ;)

Kind regards,
Yours otland staff.

Last edited:
I'm Soulbringer, your master. You shoud listen to me, nobody else!
Haha, well.. I'm hoster&administrator for The Vanquished Land (TVL Developer)!

Regards,
Soulbringer!

Last edited:
Welcome all newbies! We're all glad that you came! :) Feel free to PM\VM me if you've got some problems with lua. I'm not the best, but if it's too complicated for me, I'll send you to Colandus. ;)

*Sorry Colandus :D*

Greetings newcomers.

I have been an active hoster for over edit2012: 6 years, if you need help with hosting/ lua, php, information about sqlite, mysql, Uniform Server, portforwarding, Znote AAC, I might got the information you need. As I got experience from owning all kinds of servers.

I also got experience in using forums in a correctly way, I can help you find scripts, and how to look for things in this jungle. :p

Edit 2010:
If you are a new member, you should consider checking out our awesome Tutorial Section. This is a place where you study for a while, and helps you getting starting with hosting your own OT server, running your own web site, configuring these things in both Windows and Linux environments, learn to become a lua scripter and much more!

Edit 2022:
Ohh gosh, I'm feeling old. 16 years of experience in the OT development community now. :p

Last edited:
I'm Clary,
well I'm hoster & developer of the future and past ot.

Regards,
Clary

Welcome all newbies! We're all glad that you came! :) Feel free to PM\VM me if you've got some problems with lua. I'm not the best, but if it's too complicated for me, I'll send you to Colandus. ;)

*Sorry Colandus :D*

Grrr.. That's why my inbox is spammed?! xD

Well... Welcome everyone :D If you need help with Lua and you seem to get no help, turn to me :thumbup:

I also know PHP and some website stuff :p So I could help ya out abit with that too xD

I'm Niborz / Vizon.

@ otserv I'm usually Peeping Tom / John Stronghold (lol)

Oh, and, remember not to listen at Soulbringer.

Hello All. :)

Im a Mapper and I think I know how to use PhotoShop.

:)

If you have a question of mapping or photoshop, also lua scripts.

You are more than free to ask me. :D

Last edited:
Yo!
I bet you know who I am ;)
Nah just kidding. I got skills in mapping.
Got some questions in mapping? Feel free to ask.

I'm Elox, obviously.
I'm a hoster/owner of a server and I'm also a 'mapper', might not be the best mapper but I'm still learning.
I know the basics in xampp/sql, homepages, scripting and such.
And I'm also pretty good with router/modem problems and/or other network issues.
I'm a quick learner and a expert copy&paster <3

Need any help or such, dont hesitate to message me. :)

My name is Sean I used Caim and Aspen on most ots I played. I am new here, been trying to find a decent OT to play, hard to find the good ones. I have hosted 2 ots before, and helped as a gm on a few as well. I am trying to get a job as a tutor/gm on an ot currently.

I am practicing at mapping, trying to improve as much as possible. I want to learn as much as I need. My goal is to within a year be able to build my own ot from scratch, and begin hosting.

My name is Sean I used Caim and Aspen on most ots I played. I am new here, been trying to find a decent OT to play, hard to find the good ones. I have hosted 2 ots before, and helped as a gm on a few as well. I am trying to get a job as a tutor/gm on an ot currently.

I am practicing at mapping, trying to improve as much as possible. I want to learn as much as I need. My goal is to within a year be able to build my own ot from scratch, and begin hosting.

:) Hi Sean
As you can see you can feel free to ask about maping, how to map, basics, i think so
with Neon

Everymap need code, about LUA, on this forum you can search for experts on it.
And OTServers you should try Forgottenserver, is the best one that i have tried. It's SQL, fast, all you can need. Welcome.

Hello ahaha, not that new but havent been active since october 2007,
im a mapper, and spell maker. (i dont make animation spells like boom - 2 seconds later boom) you can abuse with that XD

Yo, I'm Nikkegoes1337... I'm quite active here on otland, been learning quite much. I'm pretty good in mapping, so if you got any questions or problems you can always PM me. ^^

Yo ;D
I'm ZoOorO on all forums you find ZoOorO its me if non thieved my user name hehe. I am one of the first Super mods, got demoted. the normal mod, i retried. and last time normal mod got demoted hehe!!
I am pretty old and active member here :)

Greetings!

Back