• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ new update comin on Real tibia! ALL LOOK WHO LIKE REAL WAR

Ond||Apokalypse

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Weather the update will come or not it should be implanted here!

I guess there is plenty people whos annoyed on all this 'non warmode' characters coming an ruin your wars. So lets try remove this abusement of skull/ frag system!!

Lets say there is a guy with white skull with the guild 'Noname' and hes getting attacked by a couple of peoples, its not more than right that his guild "Noname" should be able to protect him? So when they take yellow skull there should be an new skull , lets say 'purple skull' which every Noname member gets to the people who attacking their white skulled member.

Also (if noname member attacking those with purple skull and those purple skulls are within the guild that guild will have purple skull on 'Noname' guild.

And yes I know you will be able to abuse this system in small ways, but there is no way this can be worse than the current situation

If your going to dislike this please make a valid statements, I dont want those who acctually abuse this system come and cry.

With this system there would also be fully possible to have a WAR without warmode if youd like, which would prevent all this 'leave warmode newbs'

This doesnt change anything for the rpg players, if they dont like to attack people they will not get harmed more than they are right now.

I myself cant see any downfalls for this changes that will worse the situation for 'non fighting peoples'

Last edited:
really good idea! :)

you could also make war arenas so people with warmode wont get disturbed and so they can fight in some other maps (desert, ice, jungle, forest) in peace so they wont get skullbashed by annoying brs etc :D like other ots

Last edited:
Is this system being introduced to RealTibia? If so, please link me the source of that information. I personally think it's a good idea, however as long as it's not from RealTibia I'm not quite supportive of the idea, perhaps on custom OpenTibia-Servers but not for a RealTibia based server.

But now less people come to kill skull players, but that still is. The biggest problem is about noob chars whos mwalling and taking spots for enemy interes.

Please provide a source for official comments about this from CipSoft, if they are really going to add something like this then we could start working on it already and have it ready by the time they update.

Please provide a source for official comments about this from CipSoft, if they are really going to add something like this then we could start working on it already and have it ready by the time they update.

Why wait for them to do something to make your server a better place? Your server isn't as real as you make it sound as it is now. You've done things that make it better than real tibia. Why not continue doing things that will make it better?

The pvp arena would be nice. what would help with warmode is if u fixed skull system so if u kill a skull they can't come back to attack u because u are still yellow.

Back