• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ new update comin on Real tibia! ALL LOOK WHO LIKE REAL WAR

Is this system being introduced to RealTibia? If so, please link me the source of that information. I personally think it's a good idea, however as long as it's not from RealTibia I'm not quite supportive of the idea, perhaps on custom OpenTibia-Servers but not for a RealTibia based server.

Why do you guys follow Cip that closely? Cip made lots of bad decisions which you can correct and do something they didn't do, listen to their players.

Why do you guys follow Cip that closely? Cip made lots of bad decisions which you can correct and do something they didn't do, listen to their players.

Because most of the content on ShadowCores is similar to real Tibia and that's how players first expect things to work. If CipSoft will add this feature, we'd rather make it consistent with their system rather than writing our own system that everyone has to learn the hard way by accidentally attacking a skulled player in a guild and having the entire guild kill the player justifiedly. If this kind of system has been announced by CipSoft somewhere we'd like to see it, because in that case we would start working on it immediately. Right now it just sounds like speculations from players, because I have yet to see any announcement on the PVP preview changes by CipSoft.

The pvp arena would be nice. what would help with warmode is if u fixed skull system so if u kill a skull they can't come back to attack u because u are still yellow.

There is actually a bug with that, when the player comes back and attacks you while you are yellow I think the player should become yellow for you too so you can defend yourself. I'm not entirely sure but that's what I've heard and we will be looking into that and change it if it is currently a bug.

There is actually a bug with that, when the player comes back and attacks you while you are yellow I think the player should become yellow for you too so you can defend yourself. I'm not entirely sure but that's what I've heard and we will be looking into that and change it if it is currently a bug.

I'm pretty sure you are right. I was going to ask that, but wasn't sure if I was correct or not.

Cip did release something about the anti-skull bashing a few months ago. I tried to find it, but I was unsuccessful. I get you don't want players to have to learn a whole new system and you want to try to keep your server as real like as possible, but I'm pretty sure we all agree cip has ruined tibia or we wouldn't even be here. You don't have swap, fair fighting, or pvp blessing. Which in my eyes makes the server better than real tibia, but something has to be done about the nub chars during warmodes. Its absolutely ridiculous and the people that play here because they like to war are getting very discouraged and many are considering quitting this server because its so horrible.

An idea could be like if someone outside of warmode is interfering in a battle they take a purple skull from both warmode teams. Cip has something that notifies a player if they are interfering in a battle. You don't get any type of skull from that just an assist if a player dies. When they interfere in the battle instead of giving them an assist when the player dies give them a skull when they first interfere so we can get the nub char the hell out of our way!! Its always the same players that are trying to ruin our fights. It won't take them long to learn the new system or hopefully just stop showing up at our fights.

Last edited:
Back