• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New View Perspective

Il Knight

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello i am working on a tibia 64x64 sprites.

I need your help to select a "Perspective view mode of the game"

For now i have 2 examples =

2vumve1_th.png

1 = Looking to south, Up to down perspective, /Like if you see your shoes.

2 = Looking you "player" Player to down perspective.

Comment your opinion/idea, and i can make a walking animation.

Changed the size of the armor/shoulders and the position of the arms.
Added shadow

2qsuqzk_th.png

To be fair, if you change the view perspective, your effectively changing the entire game. :p

On that note, the character model looks fresh and a well constructed at first glance.
The angle is awkward in the first and third image. It feels like the character is leaning forward, and you should be able to see more of them.
The second character is a more relaxed angle, but the face feels larger then normal, more atypical to a slight cartoon style. The angle of the body is a little off as well.

I prefer the second angle, but it needs some improvement.

To be fair, if you change the view perspective, your effectively changing the entire game. :p

On that note, the character model looks fresh and a well constructed at first glance.
The angle is awkward in the first and third image. It feels like the character is leaning forward, and you should be able to see more of them.
The second character is a more relaxed angle, but the face feels larger then normal, more atypical to a slight cartoon style. The angle of the body is a little off as well.

I prefer the second angle, but it needs some improvement.
thanks for your comment, i decided to work with the first angle /up to down.
like the last image, i will post a walking gif animation.

and yes, i going to change all the entire game sprites to a new perspective on 64x64, to make something new/fresh :D

Im taking example of clash royale /clash of clans / Supercell.

to do something with 3d on 2d.

13936793_1294824860528826_832289541_n.gif

its 64x64... like?

to do something with 3d on 2d.

13936793_1294824860528826_832289541_n.gif

its 64x64... like?
Yeah, that's more like the second image. :p
Good luck though. :)

It reminds me of TibiaME graphics. Looks nice :)

Mage from Clash of Clans? xd

Ice wizard from Clash Royale? :p
If you no "see" or have some visual "problem"

to do something with 3d on 2d. <<< up and read.

im taking the example from supercell "view perspective" not using their sprites.

I'm not sure if it's possible inside of the area available, but typically when you see someone walk, their chest doesn't typically stay straight forward.
It usually sways back and forth a bit.

I'm just trying to say he still looks a little stiff while walking.
However it's still pretty good so far. :p

The perspective seems fairly nice as well, imo.

I think the walking looks awesome! I don't think the chest/torso would move around so much actually, considering the armor! :p I thnk it looks perfect as is actually, you can see how the shoulder-armor doesnt move much but the arm outside of it does..

Definately a bit stiff though, but that doesnt have to be negative! Looks great imo, but, are you planning to re-do the whole game or are you just experimentning for fun?

Im working on tibia 64x64 Sprites and New view Perspective.

so.. yeah i going to change all entire game.

im working on the brightness of the walking and the female outfit.

later i going to show some items. like chest's , walls etc

Back