• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New World Order, IIluminati, WAKE UP!

So let's get this straight. I provide you with a bunch of arguments responding to your ridiculous claims and you tell me to "go and check my facts in Wikipedia". Sorry, but arguments don't work this way and you've just lost.

Bullshit.

You've just written the perfect description of yourself - you're spouting random bullshit you read off the internet as facts and telling anyone who disagrees with you to "shut the fuck up" because you can't possibly respond to their arguments. Looks like we can both agree on the fact that you're a lunatic.

It's almost as if you want conspiracies to exist!

Have fun making tinfoil hats.

You were the one looking at wikia, mate?
I dont want them to exist, cuz I know they already do.

aa, fast ne

In which way it is ridiculous?

In my opinion, the whole purpose of this thread is retarded... i can agree that the way the world trade center collapsed wasn't normal.... BUT, saying that lady gaga&rihanna are illuminati members? ohhhh come on.

First-: why would illuminati (If they actly exists & i'm talking about the conspiracy) want to expose their anonymity in such a retarded way?

Second-: Those artists (specially lady gaga) are known for being sick great at marketing... what better way for marketing than adding something that could create a neutral-- controversy (at least i would ;] )... and just look what you guys are doing, advertising them by posting the video lmfao.

Third-: facts or GTFO.

...to finish i want to dedicate you guys a picture that perfectly fit persons like "Bei".

18181940conventionallogml2.jpg

Ye, i know it says "religious", but EY, you guys are making it looks like a religion LMFAO.

Look at how they're insulting eachother indirectly.
It's not that hard you just got to read between the lines.

Its not a religious thing dude,
With 'religious' i mean that it actually looks like a religion in some aspects, for example;

"god divine plan" would be "bush agenda"
"divine protection" would be "security all over the places"
"apocalypse" would be "world domination"
"a cross" would be "illuminati's symbol"

The fanatics (in this case, you), wont ever give proof about it existence nor accept propositions/requests from external persons (me) that aren't from their 'religion'.

LOL it even looks funny xD

We actually know right now that Obama is just a puppet. Why did obama says one thing in he's campaign and does another? Every promise he did turned out to be false.
Wow, thx for those news... like srsly, i didn't knew politics used to lie :0000... even tho you can't judge obamas acts atm, theres still 2~ years left.

Also, Obama don't have full control over USA. Theres a protocol to follow... so you can't really blame it all on obama.

I know im not proving anything right here but.. we cannot prove such a big conspiracy in a forum by just writing stuff out, you must research
How hard it can be for a person to link an article with reliable information? like in this thread: http://otland.net/f21/world-news-huge-solar-storm-87348/; and don't tell me "EYEY THERES NO INFO ABUT THAT" or "ILLUMINATI KONTROL AL KUMPUTARS"... if theres no proof about that then, you srsly should stop making up hypothetic theories.

i don't have to convince you or anyone, if you don't beleive it's okay
Then, what's the purpose of this thread? "New World Order, IIluminati, WAKE UP!" even the thread title contradict your "ARGUMENT".

but atleast try to get informed by yourself don't expect anyone to give you all the proves you want..
Just a link with reliable information, not by some random dude with fish avatar on a game forum. Thats all i am asking for...

And anyway, its a fact that in those meetings, the bilderberg group set out an agenda about the next evil plans for the world, Tucker a researcher leaked out some information out and confirmed that.
Link PLS. ;]

And, why can't we trust youtube videos, im sure that atleast youtube video's information isnt modified or changed like in mainstream news.
For the same reason of why i don't trust a random dude with a fish avatar on a game forum that used to threat persons that didn't liked the way he rap. --internal JOKE "RAP DUEL MOTHAFOKAH TENHUM, OR AR U AFRAID"

If i make a video saying that i am the creator of the universe, would you believe me?

And Vpaan, Those rich spoiled folks are the ones runing this planet.. Do you think that those kid burners satanic worshipers really want the best for us? please..
Ok, srsly? xD satanic... oh damn.

All i'm asking for is _reliable_ _information_, so i can argue and maybe agree with you.

Ok then first start watching the obama deception, and about the thread, i created it for people to research on this subject and for them to stop seing this as a simple conspiracy theory. Ahh, and my fish avatar is cool btw xD
And by wake up im telling you to wake up, im not gonna do it..

And in the last quote, Watch Bohemian grove video. Or watch Bush admiting that he's part of a secret society called SKULLS AND BONES.
Ohh right probably The skulls and bones society is about watching cute bunnies run in the forests... xD

Last edited:
Ok then first start watching the obama deception, and about the thread, i created it for people to research on this subject and for them to stop seing this as a simple conspiracy theory. Ahh, and my fish avatar is cool btw xD
And by wake up im telling you to wake up, im not gonna do it..

And in the last quote, Watch Bohemian grove video. Or watch Bush admiting that he's part of a secret society called SKULLS AND BONES.
Ohh right probably The skulls and bones society is about watching cute bunnies run in the forests... xD

k, if you can't provide me fresh reliable information, then sorry, but i don't feel like spending more hours than the bunch i already spent in the past looking for info about this subject (which tbh i found rly interesting theories, but nothing solid). I don't feel like its something productive u kno xd.

Anyway, i'll stop hijacking your thread. Have a nice day.

BTW, i also like your fish avatar lmao.

If you search on Wikipedia about the Bohemian grove, you'll find intresting topics about "what is called" Illuminati. The world's most powerful men and highrated media members meet once a year(?) I think. And there's some presidental quotes there aswell.

If you search on Wikipedia about the Bohemian grove, you'll find intresting topics about "what is called" Illuminati. The world's most powerful men and highrated media members meet once a year(?) I think. And there's some presidental quotes there aswell.
Yep, although that is what is called billinger group. They are a group of the most powerful men on the earth, I read some posts ago that someone said that you must be a millionaire to be with them, thats incorrect, you need to have plenty of BILLIONs.

Once in a while this group go to "secret" meetings, the meetings aren't secret but they are behind closed doors without any media or press there.
Last year I think it was, Obama had promised a group of people to have a meeting with them on Obamas plane, and Obama never came to this meeting, and the people did not get to know this until the plane was in the air. Wtf?

It turned out Obama and Clinton went instead to a "secret meeting"-
Obama, Clinton Ditch Press for Secret Meeting - ABC News

Migxxx is actually right about religion/logic thingy.

Religion & science(logic in this case) are opposites.

Anyway didn't read the rest of this topic as I can't bother it anymore, goodluck to both.

I once again recommend to watch the Obama Deception, in which they bring up lots of very intresting things about this.
So let's get this straight. You watch a single movie called the "Obama Deception" created by a conservative radio host who is also involved with other bullshit conspiracy films like Loose Change, a widely debunked movie about a "9/11 conspiracy". And now you are convinced that there is a world-wide conspiracy?

Do you even try to make any kind of rational attempt to think about this stuff yourself?

Migxxx is actually right about religion/logic thingy.

Religion & science(logic in this case) are opposites.

Anyway didn't read the rest of this topic as I can't bother it anymore, goodluck to both.
Well about the religon thingy, you could say that about almost everything.

So let's get this straight. You watch a single movie called the "Obama Deception" created by a conservative radio host who is also involved with other bullshit conspiracy films like Loose Change, a widely debunked movie about a "9/11 conspiracy". And now you are convinced that there is a world-wide conspiracy?

Do you even try to make any kind of rational attempt to think about this stuff yourself?
Did I ever say that I watched one single movie? No, this is just one of the documentaries I've watched. And the one Obama Deception brings up many things that makes sense.
And it's funny that you bring up the 911, both the NWO/911 conspiracys are connected anyways.

Last edited:
Did I ever say that I watched one single movie? No, this is just one of the documentaries I've watched. And the one Obama Deception brings up many things that makes sense.
And it's funny that you bring up the 911, both the NWO/911 conspiracys are connected anyways.
And I'm left speechless.

You guys would love Dan Brown's works!

i've known this thing 2 years now.
"the new world order"
fuck, sorry guys but i really hate those sons of bitches

What do you think about global warming? is it a scam to control birth, add taxes, decrease population, kill the third world urbanization or real?
(if its real, theyll anyway make what i mentioned above)

i dont give a fuck about this, i didnt even know about this shit forreal but after i read everyone story and shit im like damn how come i havent notice this shit?XD btw if you look behind a dollar bill you can see the "symbol"

en-one-dollar-bill.jpg

Back