• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Newcommer spriter

Bungelik

Reaction score
Hello!
I'm pretty new in this forum, referred by a friend of mine @Joriku .

I love pixel art and he said that I've got talent and referred me to this community. I've been doing this for a while and would love to see what other people think of my works and if it could be of any use.

Here are some free sprites you guys can use as a welcome package!
1.png 2.png
These are also some I made as an order, please don't use/steal! And here you can see my portfolio :) 5D.gif7.gif
Aside from sprites this is my most recent drawing on a bigger canvas and it's for sale.
13B.gif
Let me know what I can Improve with my drawings, more will come in the near future!

Discord for contact
: Bungelik

Well I guess first things first is you should learn about lightning in tibia this will improve your weapons as the swords seem to be too bright.

Well I guess first things first is you should learn about lightning in tibia this will improve your weapons as the swords seem to be too bright.
Appreciate the feedback! Usually my color palette is more on the brighter side since I used to do pixel art for other platforms and they were more of badges than anything else haha. I'll take it all in account :)

Welcome onboard, we expect some awesome improvements and posts!

Glad to see you made it in :)

Love the effect however they feel very aliased or pixelated idk it just stands out to me when item has no smoothness

Damn, your art's cute style reminds me MapleStory game vibes, good ol' times. 👏 Looks decent 👍
Thank you! I used to do pixel art for other platforms like IMVU badges and Twitch badges so my color palette usually is more bright haha. Glad you like it!

Back