• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NFT Scams

Adposatnr

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Another nft-based server is starting there will be probably more of them since its really easy to download & run one collect cash and do exit scam. My suggestion is to insta ban users and delete topics for advertising these servers.

about mir4, the game is alive and well with thousands of players, the coins isn't worth much and its not worth mining draco for profit, but there are many other ways to earn in the game...and as I said even mira model could be improved.
thousands of bots and couple of players and ofc u can earn but less than u would by just runemaking on different ot servers

and my point isn't if you will be able to farm $1k/month playing the game or not, but the game is alive with many people playing and having fun, that's a fact...some of them are earning as well.
being able to easily trade stuff ingame for real money brings a lot of bots and more bots = less fun for casual/manual players and after all coin price will drop so low that it will be barely worth playing ofc when u finish u might sell ur character but u can do it on other games aswell on black market so no thx i prefer regular games

being able to easily trade stuff ingame for real money brings a lot of bots and more bots = less fun for casual/manual players
Because every popular server is filled with bots, right?
when u finish u might sell ur character but u can do it on other games aswell on black market
And get scammed on black market
no thx i prefer regular games
1646214416300.png

Im mad on kscam too (invested 5k usd there and lost like 40%, fuck me) but let's not jump to unfortunate conclusions. Im hoping that someday there will be a legit crypto server.
If you dont understand the logic behind it, it may be a good time to educate yourself before it's full mainstream, and it will be easier to distinguish future scams.

Last edited:
Im mad on kscam too (invested 5k usd there and lost like 40%, fuck me) but let's not jump to unfortunate conclusions. Im hoping that someday there will be a legit crypto server.
if u ever thought for a second that investing into kingdomscam or ANY coin/nft based OTS is worth it then theres no hope for you sorry

AND EXACTLY thats why i want these servers to be banned on otland

if u ever thought for a second that investing into kingdomscam or ANY coin/nft based OTS is worth it then theres no hope for you sorry
This is only small fraction of my portfolio, I would not invest in a shitty nostalrius engine ripoff if it wasn't the first that came.
They also did very good marketing. There is no other OT that did this part that well.

AND EXACTLY thats why i want these servers to be banned on otland
Good luck xD

Last edited:
Back