• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NICE DOWN

This server is aweful <- 1200 ppl and no ddos protection what a joke
Do you realize that there is no such thing as a 100% protection? Go and learn about networking before you start flaming.

Shadowcores sucks so fucking hard lol, why are the gms incompetent and inactive as fuck? 1200 people online least you could do is have some fucking active staff or let us know as to why the server is down when it is. -.-
Without Mark open tibia wouldn't be as advanced as it is now by far, or probably not even exist, do you even think about what you're saying, you fucking donkey?

Do you realize that there is no such thing as a 100% protection? Go and learn about networking before you start flaming.

Without Mark open tibia wouldn't be as advanced as it is now by far, or probably not even exist, do you even think about what you're saying, you fucking donkey?
Wut? Wouldn't exist? A little generous aren't we

You are aware there's more advanced OT's-engines out there than TFS?
And more stable ones..
TFS was created to be spread with this huge config.lua and customized settings..... and that's the problem... it have soo much fancy shit it become unstable.

You are aware there's more advanced OT's-engines out there than TFS?
And more stable ones..
TFS was created to be spread with this huge config.lua and customized settings..... and that's the problem... it have soo much fancy shit it become unstable.
More advanced, I doubt, but TFS is what made open tibia what it is today. It simply would not be the same without TFS. 95% of all open tibia servers use TFS distributions or at least parts of TFS. Instability is caused by your flawed LUA scripts, I don't see any noticeable instability on my server.

20140522233814938.png

More advanced, I doubt, but TFS is what made open tibia what it is today. It simply would not be the same without TFS. 95% of all open tibia servers use TFS distributions or at least parts of TFS. Instability is caused by your flawed LUA scripts, I don't see any noticeable instability on my server.

20140522233814938.png

Boy you haven't been much into the development community I can clearly see.
And comparing uptime, wtf is that supposed to mean?
Are you suggesting every OT-engine crash sooner or later?

Back