• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nightland Map

Overl

Reaction score
Hello . I have start to make a new Ot . Its like an evo with tps , but will map evrything by my self ^^
Will call it Nightland
I will show you here How the map will be . :)
This is how long I have come :)

Thats all from now . will keep updating here :)

Tonks, why have you created 10 accounts for the same server?

try putting more detail in forests and in the stores and try to make things less square, its this very city square from the houses to the areas of hunts ..
You only have to improve unlike the garbage that simply want to get you down.

It lacks details, a lot of squares and it just simply looks like you rushed it, take your time while mapping.

well . Its Not much details I know :) . But I working on it and try to make it bether .

But cant map now cuz my map editor is bugged or so :S says somthing that ui need to open my old 8.6 folder and i have try but keep give me the msg . maby need to re install the map editor .

Ow . and I have add some more stuffs ^^

7 spawns .
1 quest
some npcs in dp and in shop house .
and some more stuffs

will add more pics when I can open my map editor :/

@Overl

Uncheck "Checking file signatures" blabla and download Tibia860 from Remere's site.

@Overl

Uncheck "Checking file signatures" blabla and download Tibia860 from Remere's site.

Okey willl test that :)

Update screens :)
New Mini map

Tempel Fix

Town Pic

Tp Room .

More screens will come :)

Last edited:
Looks Nice . But like all other says add more details and stuffs :)

Keep Going !

Nice if i was you mapp your own map city and dont use EVO make with your fantasy a custom server :p
Anyway its Good mapping!
haha . when I started to map It was a "black" map . I have map evrything by my self ;)

But tnx For your post :)

Need more details!

- - - Updated - - -

Need more details!

haha will work on that ^^

Heres the Quest room .

And How the mini map looks like now .

(will add some more stuffs to the desert tomorrow . :)
Have add 1 more quest .
Added 3 new spawns .
Added 2 new bosses
Added event room .
And added Games room :p

Will be more soon :p

I like it, if there's something I should say for you to improve first, is the shape of the map itself, including the city..Try to make them more random and not just a zig-zag line, or a square like thing..Anyways, keep it up! You have my like buddy :)

Back