• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nikolai's Sprites

Klank

Althea ¤ A New World Developer
Reaction score
Hello

Im new to spriting and im open for critism.
Im planning to be good enough to make sprites for Althea.
Hoping to get tips, hints and help!
My first sprite ever made after i watched some tutorials:

PS: These sprites are not for other's to use.
[1]
earth_sword.jpg

[2]
Not happy with it, but ill throw it out.
bloody_sword.jpg

Still i learning progress haha.. I tried to make a armor.. But it sux, has no good shapes :(
[3]
Leagon_armor.png

EDIT: Fixed armor

Last edited:
I tried to make another armor.. For some reason i really like gold .... I am really struggling on making shapes inside the outline.. struggling on outline to so xD
[4]
Royal_armor.png

Tried to make a helmet. Im not sure what i feel about it .. I would love to get some criticm on what i can do better...
Saphire Helmet
[5]

helmet.png

[6]
Berserk Axe

Last edited:
No comments? I would really like to know if im doing good or not :/
This is my third day spriting, and i would really appriciate some help on what i could do better..
[7]
Untitled_2.png

mmm if i were you, i would use a black outline in the helmet and the shades with a darker grey, maybe it helps :)

mmm if i were you, i would use a black outline in the helmet and the shades with a darker grey, maybe it helps :)

Thank you, i will try that tomorrow :) Im currently making shapings at the server map :p

Edit: I edited helmet, what u think? ^

Last edited:
You are definitely going in good way. One tip I often give is to keep dark outline and avoid lineart/black pixels inside.
Just keep spriting :>

You are definitely going in good way. One tip I often give is to keep dark outline and avoid lineart/black pixels inside.
Just keep spriting :>

Thank you : )
Will do !

I did a starter sword, i am thinking of making a starter kit for my server :)
Start_sword.png

Back