• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

ninjalulz tfs visual error

henkas

Solutions
Reaction score
What the f....?

..\src\commands.cpp(125): error C2039: 'addCommandTag': is not a member of 'Game'
c:\users\pc\desktop\test\server\src\monster.h(27): note: see declaration of 'Game'
..\src\commands.cpp(139): error C2039: 'resetCommandTag': is not a member of 'Game'
c:\users\pc\desktop\test\server\src\monster.h(27): note: see declaration of 'Game'

Source
ninjalulz/forgottenserver

I sincerely hope that people stop using that downgrade in a near future (one can only hope) but, oh well! :p

It does seem like addCommandTag & resetCommandTag (game.cpp#L4195-L4208 & game.h#L438-L439) is in fact members of the Game class. Have you modified the source code in any fashion?

I sincerely hope that people stop using that downgrade in a near future (one can only hope) but, oh well! :p

It does seem like addCommandTag & resetCommandTag (game.cpp#L4195-L4208 & game.h#L438-L439) is in fact members of the Game class. Have you modified the source code in any fashion?
Well now its to late start using new tfs :D Yea this might sound stupid but i wanted to update to this new source ninjalulz/forgottenserver because i had information that my protocol will not change so i though why not i will give a shot. But as you can see i get error.

Back