• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nito Un Map Atomics 8.6 Help D:

Telatubyys

Reaction score
Recently create a warm atomics ot 8.6 but does not open the account manager and I need to know how to make it open and check the lua config and everything is perfect but open the studio sqlite acc 2.0 and the manager is also 1 / 1ojrnegjbn234oibnerjiobn4jbr3 > something so ... out many letters and numbers , but copy it and stick it in the same password and not open I need help or have other atomics me will be able to spend ? Please

:eek::eek::eek::eek: :(:(:(:(

Help ):

Last edited by a moderator:
English if you want someone help u

Recently create a warm atomics ot 8.6 but does not open the account manager and I need to know how to make it open and check the lua config and everything is perfect but open the studio sqlite acc 2.0 and the manager is also 1 / 1ojrnegjbn234oibnerjiobn4jbr3 > something so ... out many letters and numbers , but copy it and stick it in the same password and not open I need help or have other atomics me will be able to spend ? Please

Back