• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NL][13.10] Tibeo - EU | Skill Wheel | Forge | Autoloot + MORE

Server Website/AAC
https://tibeo.net
Server Address
tibeo.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Still amazed by the admins especially Beo.
Listening players, making votes/polls to make updates or server better overall.
I have been playing for a month and theres still so much to achieve and since I know theres alot of communication between players and devs, that this might be a place to stay for years, lets see!

Happy double loot for us in few hours (17:00 UTC)!

Loot event is active!
If you're unsure if this is the server for you, join our discord and speak to our players!

Beo recently added Trello bugtracker and all bugs/improvements/QoL changes and everything is listed there so he doesnt miss any.
Really cool idea to track and plan his work, it shows dedication!

Must say, still best EU server with latest updates, active development, zero lags and nice community.

Need to mention that double points on skillwheel making solohunts so much more enjoyable! :)

Beo recently added Trello bugtracker and all bugs/improvements/QoL changes and everything is listed there so he doesnt miss any.
Really cool idea to track and plan his work, it shows dedication!

Must say, still best EU server with latest updates, active development, zero lags and nice community.

Need to mention that double points on skillwheel making solohunts so much more enjoyable! :)
Thanks @snobs !

Yes, we have a live trello bug tracker to provide transparency to our players what we are working on.

We have a lot of quality of life changes, to work for our players since there is 0 cavebots on this server. As Snobs mentioned, our skill wheel is 2x now.

Charms are hitting twice as much compared to RL, so come and get ur charms on rapid event that is starting today 17:00 UTC! ;)

I would not recommend playing any server by the people involved in these projects. Karma will hit you hard eventually;)

I would not recommend playing any server by the people involved in these projects. Karma will hit you hard eventually;)
What the hell? xd
IMO its the best long term NO CAVEBOT server in EU..
Tibeo has had ZERO rollbacks and crashes at my time in this server, admin replies basically 24/7 in discord and communicates with players with some dips due to RL stuff.

BTW guys, double SKILL weekend coming up tomo 17:00 UTC :)

Hell would have to freeze over for me to not recommend this server. Owner continues to be astounding, isn’t in it for the money, and shows there dedication. The fact that he listens to and implement feedback makes it feel like the direction of the server is directly shaped by players and what they want. Love it!!

What the hell? xd
IMO its the best long term NO CAVEBOT server in EU..
Tibeo has had ZERO rollbacks and crashes at my time in this server, admin replies basically 24/7 in discord and communicates with players with some dips due to RL stuff.

BTW guys, double SKILL weekend coming up tomo 17:00 UTC :)

Hell would have to freeze over for me to not recommend this server. Owner continues to be astounding, isn’t in it for the money, and shows there dedication. The fact that he listens to and implement feedback makes it feel like the direction of the server is directly shaped by players and what they want. Love it!!
Appreciate you guys <3
I do my best to provide a stable server, but hey, it's ok to have some haters, it just means we're doing something right!

Skill event is live until Monday server save!
Working on some updates this weekend, thanks for playing!

Skill event in full swing!
We'll start posting our updates here.

Update log for 29th April 2023
  • Prismatic rings in store now give 5x instead of 1x
  • House items changed in store to packs of 1x, since there was a bug purchasing them in bulk
  • Task NPC no longer shows the message in Green on the game window and shows at the bottom of the screen in white text instead
  • Winter Rearguard, Winter Vanguard and Soul-Broken Harbinger corpses fixed so they are now lootable for a longer duration
  • Burster Spectre damage reduced to be more balanced with RL Tibia
  • PZ Spot inside Drume removed
  • Removed Cobra creatures spawning where they shouldn't be in bastion
  • Added more cult monsters and removed some vile grandmasters in Carlin Cults
  • Added more monsters in Yalahar Alchemist Quarter (Mutateds)
  • Added more Corym respawn in Port Hope
  • Added more spawns in True Asuras
  • You now receive the poltergeist outfit from killing The Pale Worm automatically
  • Fixed a bug with Exana Amp Res (Divine Dazzle for RPs) where it would lose taunting 1 creature

17:00 UTC - EXP event starts ^^
if someone need help with money for starting then lemme know :)

Come and join best EU, nolag, no cavebot server!

Today 17:00 UTC rapid respawn event getting started! 🙃
Come and get you charms that deal twice as much than in rl tibia. 😜

We’re still live, although the community has gotten a little smaller and development stalled for a while.

I pushed an update today and yesterday with some fixes!

As always promised, we still have no plans to reset Tibeo. If you’re looking for a nice EU server which won’t reset and 0 bots, here’s the place!

Last 2 days updates:

• Increased damage of Avalanche, Stone Shower, GFB
  • Increased damage of Sudden Death Rune
  • Rebalanced Eternal Winter (exevo gran mas frigo) and Wrath of Nature (exevo gran mas tera)
  • Fixed Plunder Patriarch, it now has a small chance to spawn when killing monsters in Gnomprona (it will drop Primal Bag every time)
  • You now receive addons 1 and 2 from The Pale Worm for the Poltergeist outfit.
  • Fixed Plunder Patriarch not dropping a primal bag 100% of the time
  • Fixed Party Hunt analyser so you can now switch to Leader
  • Fixed Party Hunt analyser so supplies, custom prices, etc will all be switchable from Market > Leader
  • Party hunt for 3 & 4 players should now be showing the correct loot value
  • Imbuements now show the correct % in Skills window

Last edited:
Server is still going with a small but loyal player base!

Rapid respawn event this weekend.

We’re also planning on launching Tibeo 2. A sister server. Tibeo will never reset and we plan to keep that promise we made over 6 months ago.