• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No good Open-Tibia servers anymore..

dexftw2

Reaction score
Apparently there are no good OT servers anymore, everyone has their own opinions, but I have medium-standards to say the least...

I've been through 20 servers today..

Hexera - is just an overcrowded servers thats why people like it, just for the company.
Arclight is an unstaffed and unmanaged server, with simple fixes that stay there, and offer no explanation on gearing up, bugs are teleported for 150 then you walk in and are met with a gate for level 200... and there are signs to gear, but misleading and teleports for lvl 300+ only.

all others are just high experience and medium experience attack and go servers, offering no quests or anything of the sort..

Im going to try project-rl looks like the only descent one yet, but I said that about all of the above too.

Apparently there are no good OT servers anymore, everyone has their own opinions, but I have medium-standards to say the least...

I've been through 20 servers today..

Hexera - is just an overcrowded servers thats why people like it, just for the company.
Arclight is an unstaffed and unmanaged server, with simple fixes that stay there, and offer no explanation on gearing up, bugs are teleported for 150 then you walk in and are met with a gate for level 200... and there are signs to gear, but misleading and teleports for lvl 300+ only.

all others are just high experience and medium experience attack and go servers, offering no quests or anything of the sort..

Im going to try project-rl looks like the only descent one yet, but I said that about all of the above too.

https://otland.net/threads/relicaria-custom-7-4-7-1-is-back.237309/ check this dude im restating my ot i think have no flawless and its fun

Back