• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No more Gms in Tibia.com.. okay.. ?

(...) Omg facepalm (...)

Facepalm, why? Just because I wrote quit Tibia if you dislike it?

(...) haven't done since the 7.8 update came. (...)
So if you did quit already, why still posting about Cip Tibia? It means you're still in, because you talk about, you read about and you want to know about.

Well realsoft, your post is based on freedom, but didn't you notice years ago that freedom in tibia is something from the past, now you have so many restrictions "such as vocation only items" and of course the new system. Oh well times are changing, i probably won't play real tibia again.

Kinda sad though, it was fun seeing a blue hero outfit :D

the old times were funny and better than now a day. in 7.6 a lot of people playing, not aim hotkeys, you could use firesword or skullstaff in sorcerers/druids, the ue's were the best, the spells mort hur and gran vis lux were better, you could throw a sd at level 15, the outfits were better than now a day, the open battles were epic, there werent a lot of botters, you couldnt be a lvl 100 in a month, today 30 days = levels 100+, annihilator quest and demon helmet quests were the best, now a day you see a lot of quests for lvl 100............... ... now a day tibia is a shit :(

Tibia will remove volunteer gamemasters.

^ ye, there is still the leftover gms that actually work there.

ya, I think they do it for secure, cuz some gms failed at his work, can look at youtube how a world is going to hunt a morgaroth and in a trap of wildwrowths when the blocker lure the monster to the trap the gm repently appears there and kill the blocker, looks pretty fail, look
YouTube - ‪[Tibia Clips]Morgaroth calls GM for backup on Harmonia‬‎

and ive heard that some gms defend his friends of botting, but i'm not almost secure of that

I think cipsoft just want 200% trustly workers

Open Tibia will not fall:(

I WILL KEEP IT UP AND LET IT STAY 4EVER:D

Im not going to be able to keep iit up becuase when Gms gone the hackers will take over tibia and then its only ots left and then the hackers that that to :huh:

THE HACKERS WILL RULE THE WHOLE TIBIA!!!:(

Last edited by a moderator:
umm.... Who cares if its volunteer gms??
If they do a good work and it work why not keep them??
Now tibia is f*****up. Spamming links everywhere.

Edit: + botters

Tibia will remove volunteer gamemasters.

Why would CIP decide to do that? It just sounds idiotic to me. They're free, and helping, and now they get the boot.
Motive = ?

Red

Why would CIP decide to do that? It just sounds idiotic to me. They're free, and helping, and now they get the boot.
Motive = ?

Red

Yet, times are changing and our approaches to rule enforcement that have worked in the past do not work so well anymore. That it worked for so long is a result of your immense efforts and your devotion. But we cannot cling to old ways if we see that new approaches, strategies and new solutions are necessary to face new challenges and to meet the needs of the community and our customers more closely. Of course, it was not you who failed but the system. A system that has become outdated because time has moved on and we need to move with it.

That may be it. (motive)

Dude they can choose any item they want kinda.. they were offered solar axe for example :p a gm is selling it atm xd

Back