• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NO-PVP TILE (MOVEMENT)

quirknepx

Reaction score
Is there a way to create a movement script, that attributes NO-PVP, with action or unique id?

@.BUMP

@.BUMP Someone that really helps? As I requested movement no-pvp tile I know it's possible just I don't know the script.... Otland Community thanks for the attention

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't quite understand what you want, if you want no-pvp tiles, then you should just use the map editor, what's the point in creating movements for such tiles?

Can you give more information about what you are trying to do?
Also always if you ask for help for your server, post your server version.

Create a movement script, that attributes a floor by actionid or uniqueid --->What the script has to do? : When a player stands on it (Step In) it has to give the player NO-PVP zone. It's like if it was mapped in remeres, but I don't want to map, I just want that script and put the uniqueid/actionid, on the floor.

Tfs version : 0.4

Back