• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No war?

Bummul

Imbulatior
Reaction score
No wars ever on this server anymore? <_<

That surley sucks bad ass >_<.. If theres no war, theres no war players.. which starts to get boring.. more wars.:w00t:

Come here im waiting for new offers ...
cat longer kill noobs
today lvl 34 had to feel "LOL"

No wars ever on this server anymore? <_<

That surley sucks bad ass >_<.. If theres no war, theres no war players.. which starts to get boring.. more wars.:w00t:

war in icechaw its easy...
just get a target
and can't stop use UE

No 1 ever had wars anyways just run away

there had been a lot of OB between hots and westbayy, but since ended war ppls start doing this, running and ues, and server start going down and now its totally dead, server need RESET

there had been a lot of OB between hots and westbayy, but since ended war ppls start doing this, running and ues, and server start going down and now its totally dead, server need RESET

There won't be restart, SUCKER!
Play another OT and flame other forums Albanian kid. Server is ashamed because you are flaming 24/7 here, you moron.
Give fucking up, dickhead.

YOU WON'T EARN ANYTHING FLAMING 'SERVER NEEDS RESTART AAA',

THERE
WONT!!!!!
BE
RESTART!
I swear by my whole family!

There won't be restart, SUCKER!
Play another OT and flame other forums Albanian kid. Server is ashamed because you are flaming 24/7 here, you moron.
Give fucking up, dickhead.

YOU WON'T EARN ANYTHING FLAMING 'SERVER NEEDS RESTART AAA',

THERE
WONT!!!!!
BE
RESTART!
I swear by my whole family!

u motherfucker, who the fuck u think u are?? u piece of shit asslicker asslicking all days, u need to grow up, assholesu are the only motherfucker who dont want reset get min 10 ppls who support u, and yeah what u EARNED IN ASSLICKING?? u fuckface just keep ur attention on asslicking thats is the only thing which u can do. and u got family HAHAH u ever gave 1 min to ur family?? i think next time better u swear ur asslicking cos thats is the only fucking thing u got in ur fucking life

Last edited:
I'm so bored to read your message.
You piss off now :D
I'm more famous than you here, ask everyone on icechaw for THE ICEMAN LIDDELL. Let's see who is more famous :)
And little bitch, I'm not ASSLICKING, and you are just jealous as hell.

I'm so bored to read your message.
You piss off now :D
I'm more famous than you here, ask everyone on icechaw for THE ICEMAN LIDDELL. Let's see who is more famous :)
And little bitch, I'm not ASSLICKING, and you are just jealous as hell.

Your famous in a ot with 40 people, fuuuuck yeaaaah ! Now you going to die happy :D
And please tell me, what do you think is he jealous about ? please answer I REALLY wan't to know it

Back