• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

No war?

Guys calm down, eventually people will leave and Strike95 will be the only one left with his so "good damn" characters ...

@Strike95 ... If I were you I'd host my own server and then play it by myself ...

I'm so bored to read your message.
You piss off now :D
I'm more famous than you here, ask everyone on icechaw for THE ICEMAN LIDDELL. Let's see who is more famous :)
And little bitch, I'm not ASSLICKING, and you are just jealous as hell.

oki who will tell me ?? botting chars?? like 6 months before i logged and heared u motherfucker hacked sir hard nothing more about u on icechaw every old player of icechaw knows me ask from anyone who played in old times and ask about "esterukka "

Last edited:
yeah i admit u are best in asslicking, and u should be get awarded in asslicking.

Lol u were highlvl on icechaw also, right, micce? :D I'm aggro berlin on icechaw, 600+ or so :p been pking around with some rls, idk if u knew them, tomas+ dustin, can't remember their tibia names :p

I'm so bored to read your message.
You piss off now :D
I'm more famous than you here, ask everyone on icechaw for THE ICEMAN LIDDELL. Let's see who is more famous :)
And little bitch, I'm not ASSLICKING, and you are just jealous as hell.

The iceman liddell isnt any famous at all lol. No one knows u from any fights do they? You just suck, no wars, nothing being proud of so shut it lol

Back