• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved No way to set spawn position, going crazy...

Kvix

Reaction score
I don't know where I set the spawn position. Yes, all the sample characters are at 1000, 1001, 7 and so is the account manager. Still, new characters spawn at 1000, 1000, 7. Google haven't helped me because there's no such option in config.lua...

OKPFJIEJFGIJEGJHEIO

SOLUTION:

I had TFS 1.2 with gesior(?) and I couldn't find the spawn point setting. Well, what I had to do was go into the map editor, and change the temple position of my starting town.

If you use Remere's, it's under Map -> Edit Towns -> (Select starting town) -> Temple position

Credit @Limos and @Oualid

Last edited:
Which server and website aac do you use?
In Remere you can change the temple position of a town (Map, Edit Towns), if it's set that the characters spawn on the temple position, they will spawn there.
If you create characters with a website instead of an account manager, than all the account manager settings don't matter.

Like Limos said the character is probablly spawning at the temple location of the town you just have to edit the temple position in map editor

On mapeditor click on Map -> Edit Towns -> click on the town -> change temple position -> ok

For reference if anyone ever searches google with the same issue, this is the solution. Sorry for the inconvenience

Back