• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noah's Ark found?

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Experts say they are 99.9% sure that the found Noah's Ark in the mountains of Turkey. Carbon dating says the boat was from 4,800 years ago, which is the about the same time Noah's Ark was built. Damage features and other things also give strong signs that it survived a giant flood.

Discovery was only yesterday, so give it time to actually prove what it is.

Was Noah's Ark Found?

Noah's Ark - Yahoo! News Search Results

Mike Pitt, a British archaeologist, said: "If there had been a flood capable of lifting a huge ship 4 kilometers up the side of a mountain 4,800 years ago, I think there would be substantial geological evidence for this flood around the world - and there isn't.

Really what happened;
Noah thought he was so pr0, he decided to make a ship and see if he could get 10000 slaves to pull it along. He succeeded. But then he wanted them to climb a mountain in a turkey, where they failed and everyone died.

FaiL!!11

If I'm not mistaken, your story can be improved with knowledge. He didn't necessarily have to climb the mountain. Maybe the giant flood water level reached up high in the mountain and Noah waited by the mountain until it all dried up. Buh-bam, there he is, in the middle of the mountain. Even though it's not true, my story pretty much makes sense.

There exist videos on youtube about this, think it's part 1 to 6.

Personally, I don't beleive this : ))))))))))

God in my opinion is a fabrication used by the wealthy elite of the past to more better control there people and give them moral comfort and support in times of struggle...

Back