• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nogard Gallery

_nogard

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hi, Im Nogard. I currently act as Lead Spriter at PokeXGames and I've been working only with Pokémon-related stuff for a while. I am currently looking to expand my skills and engage more people with my work, I will be showing the progress of a couple things here. I'm not the best artist, but I love being able to exercise my creativity and ideas, the result is almost always gratifying. Thanks for reading this far and I hope you like the content!

SOME ITEMS
image.png

MIXED THINGS
image.png

image.png

julius-and-latrell.gif

image.png

THE BOYS CHARACTERS FOR STREAM AVATARS
theboys1.gif

see you in the next post, right?

meteorAssault1.gif

jiren.png

male_fullAnim_1.gif

(I did just the animation of alligator, the creature design was made for another artist )
alligator_scratch.gif

Post automatically merged:

these are a bit old, make sprites with so many colors is not practical to animate later, today I would do them differently. I'm also preferring to use aseprite over Photoshop these days.

unknown.png

esfinge_1.jpg

Post automatically merged:

And Addons for T1H streamed 1 year ago and still not released. SAD but best spriter I know so far except Weto, Weto is beast too :)

By the way, I finished the T1H addons.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
thanks, I tried to make it not too different from cipsoft style, to not look weird when put together with other outfits in game
You need to decrease details and overall quality of a sprite to match that of Cipsoft tho. Gj tho, looks lovely

Back